Problem with labels and switching between containers
Hi everyone,

I currently have a grouplist with several panel containers. To make sure navigation between the panel containers looks correct (focus position is kept when switching). I have the following code for all panels:

xml:

<onunfocus>SetProperty(listposition,$INFO[Container(300$PARAM[shortcut]).Position],home)</onunfocus>
                <onfocus>Control.Move(300$PARAM[shortcut],-$INFO[Container(300$PARAM[shortcut]).Position])</onfocus>
                <onfocus>Control.Move(300$PARAM[shortcut],$INFO[Window(home).Property(listposition)])</onfocus>

Everything works correct, and the navigation looks good. My problem is that i have a label control which gets it's <label> information from whatever panel list item that has focus. This means that when i switch from one panel to another, there is 1 frame where the label control changes focusposition as per the prementioned code. In this 1 frame, the label control shows the label information for the wrong listitem. It is a minor problem, and very subtle, but nonetheless it is apparent.

Do you have any idea how to get around this? I have never used fade labels, and i am not sure if they can be used in this case?(It would solve my problem if i could have a <fadetime> tag in my label control)

Hope it makes sense. And thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with labels and switching between containers0