Favourites Dialog Options
Just wondering how much you can actually do with the favourites dialog, for example can you use anything other than ListItem.Label? Also is it possible to have differences based on the type of favourite (e.g. movie, tv show, music, etc).

I'm trying to move the context menu based on the type of media, it currently looks fine for movies...

But for music I would like to move it down to sit just above the album artwork...

Is this possible? I thought I might be able to do it using the DBTYPE but that doesn't seem to fill in this dialog.

Thanks in advance!

nope, the favourites dialog is pretty basic. only label, icon and path. nothing more.
kodi doesn't store any db related info for favourites (see your favourites.xml file in the userdata folder).
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2018-10-27, 00:18)ronie Wrote: nope, the favourites dialog is pretty basic. only label, icon and path. nothing more.
kodi doesn't store any db related info for favourites (see your favourites.xml file in the userdata folder).
 Ah, that's a shame. Thanks though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Favourites Dialog Options0