v17 Album tracklist in MusicVisualisation.xml
You generally need to hit 'Refresh' on the album info page to get new artwork I think. At least that is what I found because I didn't initially scan my music with the scraper.

You can also check if you got to "set artwork" from album info page you should see the spine and back cover as new items. You can even set local artwork here just in testing phase.

In terms of the label I just used:

Code:
<texture fallback="DefaultAlbumCover.png" border="2">$INFO[Player.Art(album.back)]</texture>
Thanks for the assistance docwra.

I tried that label last night and it didn't work. I just tried it again and the thumbback image does not display. I have to revert back to SkinHelper.Player.Art.ThumbBack to get the image to display. You are using Player.Art(album.back) on Leia, right?
Yep latest nightly
I figured out the problem, so now I have $INFO[Player.Art(album.back)] and $INFO[Player.Art(album.spine)] working. Thanks docwra! Is it possible to use them in music views as well by using $INFO[ListItem.Art(album.back)]?
(2018-11-11, 00:15)latts9923 Wrote: I figured out the problem, so now I have $INFO[Player.Art(album.back)] and $INFO[Player.Art(album.spine)] working. Thanks docwra! Is it possible to use them in music views as well by using $INFO[ListItem.Art(album.back)]?
 Yep, but if the container contains albums, then you should use $INFO[ListItem.Art(back)] If it contains songs and you want to show the back for their album then use $INFO[ListItem.Art(album.back)]
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Thanks manfeed!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Album tracklist in MusicVisualisation.xml0