Titan
Will there be titan skin available for xbox sooner or later?
(2018-10-27, 17:29)Bucky1970 Wrote: Will there be titan skin available for xbox sooner or later?
Dude.. Please have a look around before making useless post's. There are a few Titan Skins available see here: https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212. Now if you require support i will help as much as i can, I Also have an Xbox and use the Titan Leia Mod by both @cartman.dos and @mardukL Now.. Both of these "Skinners" are very good at what they do and share information between both users who make these mods.
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
Thread moved to the Titan skin section
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Sorry for my "useless" question..some of the users in here maybe don't have your experience in finding an answer for a specific question....well, right now I'm not looking for a mod but an official Titan skin which can be installed by using the original kodi repo...
(2018-10-27, 23:08)Bucky1970 Wrote: Sorry for my "useless" question..some of the users in here maybe don't have your experience in finding an answer for a specific question....well, right now I'm not looking for a mod but an official Titan skin which can be installed by using the original kodi repo...
 if you download the official Titan skin you need to download the textures from the previous version. When he updated Titan he didn't add the Textures with it, dunno why it's still not been fixed but thats how to get the current official version of Titan working.
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan0