Beta TV shows won't play through TV shows section on kodi.
Debug log https://paste.kodi.tv/ruvunizuba

So I use Kodi just for my own files and don't do any streaming and haven't had any problems until this point. I am using it on the Xbox One right now and I go to click on tv shows and it displays all of my tv shows and correct information from TVDB but when I go to click on a tv show there is no action. I have to go to the files section and play it from there but none of the scraped information is there and I have everything labeled as S01E01 etc. so it is hard to see what I am actually choosing to watch. The kicker is that in the movies section everything works just fine and I can select it and it plays (albeit in about 50 seconds after clicking it) and when I have a tv show selected from the files section and is playing I can still download subtitles for it and it correctly shows the scraped tv show info. I have tried to reinstall a few times and each time I can select a show from the TV shows section and it works until it goes more than about 30% through the scraping process. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Also first time ever using a debug log. To me it appears that when I try to click on the tv show nothing happens to the point that it doesn't even come up on the debug log. But since I have never used it before could be wrong.
After a second look definitely looking at the debug log wrong. Somehow didn't realize the log showed the oldest events first. I do see some errors close to the bottom where it might be related to a missing directory?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV shows won't play through TV shows section on kodi.0