Cannot scrape
preliminary note: I am running SPMC (Kodi 16) on several android-TV-devices, because official Kodi seems to have problems with smooth video-playback on all my Android-TV devices.

Problem:
TVDB-Scraper seems to have extreme problems on SPMC recently. 
It worked flawlessly when I set up the devices a few weeks ago, but recently it hardly scrapes anything (among ~60 Tv-Shows, "Beverly Hills 90210" is the only one being scraped).

On my windows-devices and Android-Mobile-devices, running lates official Kodi (17), all shows are being scraped correctly. 

Anyone else observed this, maybe even know a solution?
@Gugelhupf03

You posted in the wrong area, so I will move your post.

Start off by providing a Debug Log which captures you scraping a couple of the TV Shows.

1. Enable Debugging mode. Go to Settings>System Settings>Logging and it should be the first option
  2. Restart Kodi
  3. Replicate the problem.
  4. Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link back here.
Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot scrape0