Skin that makes Live TV look like a TV Receiver
Hey,

is there a skin for Kodi that makes Live TV look like a real TV Receiver? My motive is my father, who is pretty old and watches TV via Kodi, but the webinterface is a bit too complicated for him. So want to make it easier for him - he used a normal receiver before, with a normal remote control.

Kodi runs on the Amazon Fire TV Stick - is it somehow possible to make it that he can use the number buttons on the remote control for the channels?
Hi,

I’m developing a skin based on estuary that emulates the skyQ interface, however I’m unsure what you are referring to when you say numbers as an Amazon firestick remote does not have numbers.

Here are some images of my current skin (in beta form) along with my new version of these are any good for you. They do require a iptv subscription for live tv to work correctly.

ImageImage

New version (very early beta)

(2018-10-29, 19:18)Steverae Wrote: Hi,

I’m developing a skin based on estuary that emulates the skyQ interface, however I’m unsure what you are referring to when you say numbers as an Amazon firestick remote does not have numbers.

Here are some images of my current skin (in beta form) along with my new version of these are any good for you. They do require a iptv subscription for live tv to work correctly.

ImageImage

New version (very early beta)

Looks really promising, good work.
What is this skin called?
Heart 
I search a Download Link, please..... I Love the Skin...

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin that makes Live TV look like a TV Receiver0