problem with audio in 7.1 channel
Bug 
Good day to all, i am experiencing a very weird problem and i am hoping for your kind assistance please..

my setup is nvidia shield > marantz sr 5012 > lg oled 65 c7    all hdmi cables used are wireworld chorma 7 and i am running kodi 17.6 

i followed the proper configuration from the guides here and when i play dolby atmos demos, everything is ok. pressing the status in my remote,
i would see source and output display dolby atmos..

however, here is the problem.. if i play an atmos demo clip 10 times, 4/10 times the audio that was supposed to be coming from my ceiling speakers 
would come out in my front speakers. it's like down sampled to 5.1? when this happens the avr status still says dolby atmos so it is very weird. 

i was using a wetek play 2 before and i never had this problem also running kodi 17.6 

thanks in advance guys!
new findings..

i tried using SPMC and it worked fine with no errors. played atmos demo clips 50 times straight and all audio channels were normal. 

next i tried using kodi Leia beta 4 (clean install)  and i encountered the same problem i had with the kodi 17.6 

this really bums me out.. i want the latest kodi to work, SPMC i read is no longer active or supported.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
problem with audio in 7.1 channel0