Kodi Fire Stick scam!!
DO NOT TRY TO PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE!
Amazon Fire Stick 2nd Generation with KODI - KodiTV Amazon Fire ...
*redacted*/product-page/amazon-fire-stick-2nd-generation-with-kodi-1
... Full List of Live Channels! Kodi Build(s) preinstalled and configured: Dimitrology For any enquires on this product, please contact us at: Support@*redacted*.
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 29/10/18

They will take your money £19.95 and will then become unreachable.

I got this Image Image Image  Receipt from *redacted*   Receipt #1351-5169   Amount paid£19.95 Date paidOctober 21, 2018 Payment methodImage –    Summary      Payment to *redacted* £19.95    Amount paid £19.95          If you have any questions, contact us at info@*redacted* or call at +44 *redacted*.  and guess what.... the number will not connect and you do not get a reply from the email. I have got the bank to check that this is not a recurring payment.

So learn from my mistake LEAVE WELL ALONE.
removed contact info - we have blogs published about this stuff. https://kodi.tv/article/piracy-box-selle...lling-kodi
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
If it looks too good to be true, it usually is.
Given that buying a normal Firestick from Amazon directly is £39.99 I can't see how anybody could sell for 1/2 that price, even if the seller was simply passing on an unmodified device

Sadly the sellers take advantage of the fact that a lot of pirates don't like spending money (which is why they're trying to rip off free TV/movies etc), so you will always get people suckered into this
Thanks for the post.
Do a chargeback.
So.... because you bought a "KodiTV Amazon Fire" stick.. What has that go to do with Kodi? https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=329344 Reverse Payment you should get your money back, if not then sorry my friend contact this guy.. Dimitrology seen as it's in the listing
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Fire Stick scam!!0