Bug Music widget, odd navigation behavior
Hello,

first of all, thanks for this great skin.

I think I may have found some irregular navigational behavior regarding the music widget. I pointed it to "random albums". Here's what I found.

When the widget is navigated for the first time, the DOWN arrow scrolls to the next random album, while the other arrows can be used to navigate.

After enter was pressed for the first time, the navigation behavior changes:
+ random albums are now scrolled back and forth with LEFT/RIGHT arrows
+ UP/DOWN arrows areavailable for navigation

This basically makes it impossible to navigate the music screen after pressing enter in the widget for the first time, because left/right are not available for navigation any more.

Cheers,
splatterpop
I can confirm this problem too.
After selecting the music widget the controls stars to behave in a strange way (Left and Right scrolls the widget infoitems instead of down) This block completly the access to the right side tiles.

I Made some test by using an image, visible only when the container 4021 is on focus: when we access the widget and we return back the focus element is not anymore the widget with id 4021.
I suppose that everything maybe will be passed at the controlpage one (the slider). I will give a try by adding the image there and see if it become on focus
What's next? Should I file a bug?
Well, i suppose every user with xperience1080 is able to see the problem by just selecting the widget.
After that if we return back to the home screen we will find ourself stucked inside the widget with the strange inverted keys behaviour.

The only way i was able to "unstuck" myself is when the widgets refresh theirself.

I hope that somebody will find a solution, i'm watching the files and trying to understand what can cause the problem: a theory can be that the focus is on the element/album selected (also if the list is refreshed when we return back to the home/music screen).

Let's hope

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music widget, odd navigation behavior0