Nvidia TVheadend Logos issues
HI All and here is my scenario, i have a Nvidia Shield with all the bells and whistles running fine, i use live channels apk to view live TV on the Shield,  the way i do this is through the network using a raspberry pi 3+, libreelec and tvheadend as a server / back end, all is working great with the channels, epg / info  being pulled over network which is great, the only issue i have is that i can't get the logos to show up in live channels, if anyone know of a way how to rectify this can you point me in the right direction then hopefully that will complete my setup ..........  Cheers.
Is this Kodi issue? Sounds more like a live chsnnels app or TVheadend issue? Why don't you use Kodi's built in live TV BTW?
All sorted, i have concluded that it is a live channels apk issue not kodi, i can direct location of the logos to my nas with no problem using kodi and logos show fine, its's when i try the android live channels apk they don't show up, in the end to solve this i purchased a hdhomerun (to test) which i got cheap from fleabay (very lucky), wired that up over network and all is working as should with kodi and android live channels, i know that hdhomerun is certified to work with the android tv / shield and should work as expected...which it does, so i believe that you have to have the tuner certified if not rooted to have all the features ie : picons / logos to show up in the guide of choice.

Anyway as stated all is working and swapping out the pi for the hdhomerun works great for me, i held out on this option for a while now due to price of the homerun, but pleased that it doing as it's expected.

"Why don't you use Kodi's built in live TV BTW?"

I have been using a pi properly for about 4 years on and off using different tv box'x ie:- wetek / libeelec and android, then back to the pi using satellite and aerial etc, i decided to try android one more time and got a mecool m8ts pro l which i thought was a good box except the live tv option, in turn while researching for solutions i saw shield on fleabay and thought why not and got it cheap, everything thing i read pointed to the shield ? since having that box for about two month i think its great, but i would like to have live tv as a native app and not just to use kodi all the time as things like iplayer etc work better on android, the best of both worlds, just waiting for a stable version of kodi 18 then i'm away experimenting just like on the pi again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nvidia TVheadend Logos issues0