v18 Add extended artwork without an additional add-on
I have copies the VideoLibrary section posted above into my AS but removed the items I am not using.

My entire library has movie files in folders with matching name. In each folder is a Kodi exported nfo file, long-form named poster and fanart files, long form named movie trailer and both long form named extra art as well as short (or previous Kodi version short) name extra art. Each source setting is noted "Movies are in folders ....".

When I scraped a source into Kodi 18 it did not seem to grab any extra art. The testing skin I used only displayed text names and not logos in the movie list and did not seem to show discart where I believe it should.

My goal is to have Kodi scrape the longform name extra art automatically so I can remove the shortfrom name files, or any variety. It's just not functioning as I understood it should yet. And I'm still trying to work out my custom skin migration as well.

I do appreciate the feedback but if I may note it still does read a little confusing as to which is the best method of naming this extra art. Or possibly that there are still 2 methods depending on who you set-up your media library and that one won't work with the other.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Add extended artwork without an additional add-on - by K0D1User1138 - 2019-04-17, 01:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add extended artwork without an additional add-on1