v18 Add extended artwork without an additional add-on
(2020-06-06, 20:42)zigzag930 Wrote: I now have many "posters" in each respective video folder, but no gifs anywhere.
It sounds like you are expecting the scraper to download animated art for you. This won't happen and there is no site for animated artwork to be downloaded from. You need to supply them yourself and save locally.

(2020-06-06, 20:42)zigzag930 Wrote: Would Kodi Leia (libreelec) still use ~.kodi/userdata/add*/*/animatedgifs to store these?
No idea what that is. Looks like you had some addon in the past?

I think you would be best asking Gade in the Rapier forum. His skin does use animated artwork, so he would best be able to advise you how to proceed.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Add extended artwork without an additional add-on - by Karellen - 2020-06-06, 21:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add extended artwork without an additional add-on1