Some covers missing in movies section
Hi,
I had to rebuild my system, so exported my movie library to a single file. Instelled new windows. Re-install kodi. Import library, this way did not need to scrape everything again.

But a lot of the movie covers are no showing. So did a debug log, and it seems that it is trying to read some of the covers from the export folder (which no longer exists). There are messages like:
Code:
20:20:19.099 T:9220 DEBUG: CTextureCacheJob::GetImageHash - unable to stat url D:\VIDEO\kodi-export\xbmc_videodb_2018-06-16\movies\Deep_2017-poster.jpg
Now what is weird is that not all movies are affected, and I have not been able to establish a pattern. Seems aritrary.
(So my guess is the ones which work are ones which had to render before I deleted the export folder).
The movie metadata itself is all fine, just not many of the covers?
None of the TV shows are affected (a lot less of them).
I do not maintain my own .nfo's. Just use the scraper, and manually fix (refresh info) the very few I notice it got wrong.

Is this a known issue?
How do I get the covers back? "Scan for new content" or upload library does nothing (because info is all there I guess). Just not the covers. Am I going to have to remove the whole library and then scan again?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some covers missing in movies section0