Req Kore Pauses Live Video
Lightbulb 
The problem I'm having can be described simply. When using core and my phone rings and I'm watching Live TV using kodi, my phone then pauses live tv, which I don't want to happen, and then when it resumes after I hang up I have playback issues until exiting stream And re entering it.
Your username is a breach of our Forum Rules, as it is considered advertising of a website, one which seems to be a piracy site.

Please make a request to change your username to one that abides by the Forum Rules. The request should be made in this thread... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=237108
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Havent looked at the site in question, but i believe ‘pause on incoming call’ is a feature in Kore.
Look in the settings to change this behaviour (dont have it on a device right now).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kore Pauses Live Video0