v17 Add-ons running automatically
When I start Kodi (17.6) I see that two Add-ons are running.
  • Common plugin cache (TheCollective, 2.5.10)
  • YouTube (bromix, 6.2)
Why are these two Add-ons running automatically?
How can I prevent them from being started automatically, particularly the add-on for YouTube.
You could Disable or Uninstall them. You don't say if you need them to work at some stage, or you just want them gone completely?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I don't want to disable or uninstall the add-ons.

For the Common plugin cache I don't know exactly where it comes from (dependency) but maybe it's necessary, a default add-on and maybe also auto-run is useful.
The YouTube plugin I'd like to have because I also use YouTube sometimes. If I'm right also the add-on Netzkino uses the add-on YouTube and I use Netzkino sometimes.

It's just about auto-run!
For me it's not a good way to automatically activate auto-run, without telling it to the user and without a way to disable it. At least I didn't find an easy way to deactivate it by now.

I'm always aware if something is using/accessing services from Google. I use Google always with care.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add-ons running automatically0