v17 Custom Movie Set disappeared after a reboot
Hi guys,
first thread here, so be friendly Smile
I'm using v17.6 on LibreELEC (Raspberry 3B+), I love it so far. I had some Marvel movies in a custom Movie Set, created with a Set Editor, nicely sorted. But after I rebooted my LibreELEC, the Movie Set is gone, and following a refresh, they are in the original Set again (where the scraper puts them).
Is this normal behaviour? Should I create an nfo based Movie Set for permanent solution? Any suggestions are welcome Smile
Thanks a lot!
Hello @quillerszasza

No, that is not normal behaviour. Once a Movie Set is created, it is there to stay. The only expected behaviour is when you refreshed, the movies were back in their original Set, not your custom set.

An NFO File won't fix the problem, but it will make it easier to re-instate the data if it happens again.

There is obviously a problem but I wouldn't have a clue where to start as I don't think I have come across this issue before. Do you have a Debug Log from when you restarted Kodi and the set disappeared? Which Movie Set editor did you use? Did you reinstate an old backup by any chance?

Need as much information as possible to help with this issue.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi Karellen,
thanks for your reply, I appreciate it!
Today I turned on logging, downloaded the Kodi Logfile Uploader plugin, rebooted Kodi, re-created my desired Custom Movie Set (with the default Kodi Movie Set Editor), put all the relevant movies in it, rebooted again, refreshed the database ... and I'm not able to reproduce the error. Big Grin
Whatever I do, the movie set is there, as it should be. Look like they're not going anywhere ...
Right now I cannot think of anything else than an accidental rename in the folder structure, or something like that. I really don't know.

Thanks for your time anyway, if sh*t happens again, I'll come back with an uploaded log file! Smile

Keep it going!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Movie Set disappeared after a reboot0