Req Kodi logo/banner in a PSD, SVG or EPS format. [REQUEST]
Hi, I'm writing this thread to request high-quality files of a Kodi artwork file, "banner.png" 

The purpose of the file is too make a beautiful resize of the banner. The use would be for a "Steam Big-Picture Mode" shortcut. Steam grid view banners are meant to be, 460x215 DPI: 96 or 920x430 should work perfectly. I could do it myself with a PSD or SVG files of the banner. 

Love the Kodi community.
(2018-11-06, 03:18)27hectormanuel Wrote: Hi, I'm writing this thread to request high-quality files of a Kodi artwork file, "banner.png" 

The purpose of the file is too make a beautiful resize of the banner. The use would be for a "Steam Big-Picture Mode" shortcut. Steam grid view banners are meant to be, 460x215 DPI: 96 or 920x430 should work perfectly. I could do it myself with a PSD or SVG files of the banner. 

Love the Kodi community.
Edit:- Oops just noticed thread date  Blush

Hi,

not sure I understand. I just Googled and there are quite a few HQ images of the logo, which can be converted to a smart-object and the .psd saved.
(2018-11-06, 03:18)27hectormanuel Wrote: Hi, I'm writing this thread to request high-quality files of a Kodi artwork file, "banner.png" 

Most of the artwork is here.

Don't forget to familiarize yourself with the XBMC Foundation Trademark and Logo Usage Policy.

EDIT: And... I stepped in the turd as well. Thanks @fsurfer Wink
Wheres the background for Windows Store App?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi logo/banner in a PSD, SVG or EPS format. [REQUEST]0