Win How can I remove pause button and clock?
Hi guys

I am using an Pioneer Plasma with my kodi box, it works very well but I am having a small problem with screen burn. I set kodi to fade to dark after 1 minute's pause / inactivity but have still managed to somehow burn the confluence "pause" white logo into the screen over a period of many months...

It's an old set so I am not too bothered, but would like to take steps to prevent it getting worse. Is there any way to erase the pause logo and also maybe the clock? Those are the two biggest cuplrits - if I can't erase them altogether can I change the colour from white to black to prevent further burn in?

Thanks
Probably easier to just change screensaver to Black or one with moving images.
In DialogSeekBar.xml change

<visible>Player.Seeking | Player.DisplayAfterSeek | Player.Paused | Player.Forwarding | Player.Rewinding | Player.ShowTime | Player.IsTempo</visible>

to

<visible>Player.Seeking | Player.DisplayAfterSeek | Player.Forwarding | Player.Rewinding | Player.ShowTime | Player.IsTempo</visible>

Then for the clock look at VideoFullScreen.xml

xml:
<control type="label" id="1">
<description>Clock label</description>
<left>450</left>
<top>5</top>
<width>800</width>
<height>25</height>
<align>right</align>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<font>font13</font>
<textcolor>white</textcolor>
<shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
<label>$INFO[System.Time]</label>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-30,0" time="0" condition="Player.Muted">conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-70,0" time="0" condition="system.getbool(input.enablemouse) + Window.IsVisible(VideoOSD)">conditional</animation>
</control>

Modify <textcolor>white</textcolor> to change colour or remove $INFO[System.Time] to have no clock displayed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can I remove pause button and clock?0