Install and running Kodi on external HDD. Is it possible?
I have a satellite receiver running OpenATV 6.2. I have to manage applications because of the limited internal storage available.
I have just installed an internal sata hdd and have it assigned for Kodi movies.
My Fire TV allows to install and run apps on external storage through available apps that let you do so.

There is a KodiLight version for Enigma2 receivers which allows running from external hdd.
The addons available are tailored for that version and mirror Kodi 17 versions of the same addons.

I would like to be able to run Kodi 17 on the hdd to install a build.

I've scoured the 'net looking for solutions much as are covered for Android devices and Windows. Nothing so far.

Are there ways in Linux/Enigma2 to do that?
(2018-11-07, 04:23)supwiddiss Wrote: I have a satellite receiver running OpenATV 6.2. I have to manage applications because of the limited internal storage available.
I have just installed an internal sata hdd and have it assigned for Kodi movies.
My Fire TV allows to install and run apps on external storage through available apps that let you do so.

There is a KodiLight version for Enigma2 receivers which allows running from external hdd.
The addons available are tailored for that version and mirror Kodi 17 versions of the same addons.

I would like to be able to run Kodi 17 on the hdd to install a build.

I've scoured the 'net looking for solutions much as are covered for Android devices and Windows. Nothing so far.

Are there ways in Linux/Enigma2 to do that?
 You should ask these questions on the OpenATV forum as they manage the packages.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Install and running Kodi on external HDD. Is it possible?0