Solution for multi-episode files repeating after the are finished?
So I was wondering if there was a solution for multi-episode files repeating after they end in Kodi. I was watching the new Blu-Ray version of Avatar the Last Air Bender which has half a dozen mult-episode files when I first noticed this issue. For example Episodes 12 and 13 of ATLA Season 2 are a multi-part episode where the two episodes are both contained within the same file. I have the file named The Serpent's Pass, The Drill.s02e12e13 in Kodi and they show up as individual episodes in the library. But when playing s02e12e13 after e13 finishes it loops back to playing s02e12 again instead continuing on to s02e14. This happens with all other multi episode files I have tried.
So there still is not a solution?
Well..someone should have an answer to this?
Huh??
Debug Log Huh??
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Solution for multi-episode files repeating after the are finished?0