TV shows don't show up or are messed up
(2018-11-08, 23:53)Karellen Wrote: You didn't enable Debug mode in Settings>System Settings>Logging so there is nothing of value in that log.

Your log needs to be posted at CoreElec. Just saw you swapped to LibreElec
(2018-11-08, 23:43)Morguito Wrote: PS: Is there a way to edit my posts here?
Not yet. You are still a junior member, so a few more posts and a bit more time will open up the remainder of the forum functions. 
 Hey Karellen,

My bad, man! Here's the new debug log, with debug mode enabled:

https://paste.kodi.tv/nuxacovoza

Thanks for you help man. I really appreciate it.
Ps: TV Shows info starts at line 11359 to 1612.
Better.

xml:
FindMovie: Searching for 'Chet Baker - Live In '64 And '79' using Local information only scraper (path: '/usr/share/kodi/addons/metadata.local', content: 'musicvideos', version: '1.0.0')
With your Concerts, you have Local Info Only set. Do you have NFO Files for those titles? If yes, they are not being found, so can you post the contents of one at Kodi Paste Site and link back here. Also a screenshot of the folder that holds those concerts will certainly help.

I see you are using Extras folders. Can you confirm that you have the appropriate advancedsettings.xml entries to prevent them being scraped, as I do not see that in your log? Add-on:Extras (wiki)

xml:
GetEpisodeList: Searching 'https://thetvdb.com/api/A0BB9A0F6762942B/series/351291/all/en.zip' using The TVDB scraper (file: '/storage/.kodi/addons/metadata.tvdb.com', content: 'tvshows', version: '3.0.13')
Ok, here is your problem. You have v1.0 <episodeguide> URL stored in your database, but we are using v2.0 API. Read here for more info... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=323588

Where are these coming from? You stated you dropped your database and started fresh, so our scraper would not have done that. You either did not start fresh or you have NFO Files somewhere so DELETE THEM. and rebuild your library from scratch (though I see no sign of them in the log) . If you are using some media manager... get rid of it. It is not Kodi compatible.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-11-09, 01:58)Karellen Wrote: Where are these coming from? You stated you dropped your database and started fresh, so our scraper would not have done that. You either did not start fresh or you have NFO Files somewhere so DELETE THEM. and rebuild your library from scratch (though I see no sign of them in the log) . If you are using some media manager... get rid of it. It is not Kodi compatible.
 Thanks man.

I was using Media Elch to organize TV shows. I'll delete the .nfo files and see what happens.

I'll give you an update about the results.
UPDATE: Yes, the problem was the API version of the .nfo files. 

After deletion, KODI's scrapper picked up info just fine, but not without first using Media Elch to rename all show's episodes on an episode name basis, otherwise KODI was making a mess all over again.

Thanks! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV shows don't show up or are messed up0