v18 Directly close TVGuide with "Back" when Fullscreen Video1
Hi,

i'd like to adapt the Estuary Mod2 Skin in the following way (i believe with Standard Estuary it's the same behaviour):

When i open the TVGuide with the "Guide" key on my remote (which is mapped to "E") while LiveTV is running, and then Close it with "Back", i get into the main menu, livetv is running in the Background, and I have to press "Back" again to see Fullscreen LiveTV again. So I'd like this to change in a way that in case LiveTV is running the TVGuide closes immediately when pressing "Back".

I've tried to add the tag 
xml:
<previouswindow>fullscreenvideo</previouswindow>
in the <window> Definition of the XML file. This works fine if really a Fullscreen Video (like livetv) is displayed. But if i call the tvguide from the main menu without a running Video in the Background and close it again, then Kodi stucks, since there is no "fullscreenvideo" Wink So i've tried to add a condition to the previouswindow tag:
xml:
<previouswindow condition="Player.HasVideo">fullscreenvideo</previouswindow>
or 
xml:
<previouswindow condition="Pvr.IsPlayingTv">fullscreenvideo</previouswindow>
but this did not work, same behaviour as without the condition. 

Any hint what i'm doing wrong?

PS: I've also tried to use an Action in the <onunload> tag of the window (a 2nd "Back" or "Close"), but this lead to weired effects (some Kind of a "closing Loop") Wink

Cheers Louis
Ok, fixed it...i now use an <include> tag with a condition...obviously the condition attribute is not allowed in all tags?! 

Could someone point me to a documentation where this is explained in detail?  Eek

Cheers Louis
(2018-11-10, 13:09)louis Wrote: Ok, fixed it...i now use an <include> tag with a condition...obviously the condition attribute is not allowed in all tags?! 

Could someone point me to a documentation where this is explained in detail?  Eek

Cheers Louis

Hi Louis

Mind sharing the code for this? I’m looking to solve the same problem. Thanks.
Hi,

in the meanwhile you can check this behaviour in my Unfussy Skin. When closing the PVR Guide Window, a window property "closeonload" is set to true:

Code:

<onunload condition="VideoPlayer.Content(livetv)">SetProperty(closeonload,true,home)</onunload>

And when the Home Menu is opened, it is checked if this property is set:

Code:

<onload condition="String.IsEqual(Window(home).Property(closeonload),true) + VideoPlayer.Content(livetv)">ReplaceWindow(fullscreenvideo)</onload>

With this approach the desired behaviour can be forced for any window just as needed...

Cheers Louis
(2020-02-15, 09:46)louis Wrote: Hi,

in the meanwhile you can check this behaviour in my Unfussy Skin. When closing the PVR Guide Window, a window property "closeonload" is set to true:

Code:

<onunload condition="VideoPlayer.Content(livetv)">SetProperty(closeonload,true,home)</onunload>

And when the Home Menu is opened, it is checked if this property is set:

Code:

<onload condition="String.IsEqual(Window(home).Property(closeonload),true) + VideoPlayer.Content(livetv)">ReplaceWindow(fullscreenvideo)</onload>

With this approach the desired behaviour can be forced for any window just as needed...

Cheers Louis

Awesome. Thanks for taking the time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Directly close TVGuide with "Back" when Fullscreen Video10