PVR Manager is starting up: 0% - "Solved"
(2018-11-10, 20:02)trogggy Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 19:55)VictorG Wrote: Hi

Thanks for the idea.

I forgot to tell that in my case the PVR Server and Kodi frontend are both in the same PC, so I´m not sure if checking the network/internet is relevant...

Is quite weird all in all. When the PC is just started up, if I try to open the Windows Services panel, it won´t until some time (too long to be normal in my opinion) is elapsed.

During this time, PC apparently looks like ready, but many programs don´t work. 
It might still be relevant - I've read dvbviewer-related problems where the client is pointed at 127.0.0.1 (ie same machine) and it fails if the network's down.  But if not if you could find a condition that does work you could swap that into the script.
Edit: or is it just a case of waiting for the server to start up?  That's easily checked for, it's what the second line (tasklist | find /i "kodi" >nul 2>&1) is doing. 
 Don´t know... I´ll check

Apparently the PVR Backend Service takes too long to start, don´t know if by itself or because other reasons, but this happened exactly same with 2 different services (MP and Next), so it might be something they have in common (network?)

Even, as said, the windows services panel takes too long to open, like if the entire system was blocked.

On the other side, what do you think about Kodi being unable to re-try connection with the pvr backend? once first attempt failed it won´t connect never. That seems quite weak, isn´t it? 

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: PVR Manager is starting up: 0% - "Solved" - by VictorG - 2018-11-10, 20:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Manager is starting up: 0% - "Solved"0