TMM does not download poster files as per settings but marked everything as ok.
My poster file naming settings is as per below.
Unfortunately, only 1 poster file (out of 4) is generated/saved. Seems to me the settings doesnt work. How can I make TMM download all files as per settings?

Thanks.
works for me.
Are you sure you are looking into correct folder?
The files in PosterRenameTest are all a bit dated (from 2013-2017)
(changing these settings only work when rescraping movie)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
[Image: project_thin_badge?format=gif]
Since there is a lot of movies to rescrape, I create a tool to automate this process. What the tool does is it create a copy of poster image from movie.jpg, movie-poster.jpg, poster.jpg, or folder.jpg to movie.jpg, movie-poster.jpg, poster.jpg, and folder.jpg. It also does the same for png images.
You can find it here.
https://github.com/syaifulnizamyahya/PosterRenamer
Did you try to rename such a movie? IIRC tmm will create missing files upon renaming
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager Weblate
[Image: 1qbFVy]

I did try
1. download missing artwork for selected movie
2. rename/cleanup selected movie

Still the same. Another thing suprises me is that there are no errors in the log. Seems that it doesnt even try to download/create the file.
This problem also happens to a lot of movie. randomly. @mlaggner Have you able to reproduce?
sorry, did not have time for too many things this month (and since cloudbees shut down their [email protected]cloud service we have to migrate the whole build infrastructure of tmm at the moment :/)
I hope I find some time for tmm in XMAS holidays
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager Weblate
[Image: 1qbFVy]
No worries. Hope you could sort out the migration.
Anyway, holiday are time for families. Not development. PLEASE STOP DEVELOPMENT DURING HOLIDAY AND SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOUR LOVE ONES.
Smile

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMM does not download poster files as per settings but marked everything as ok.00