Android Using DVD Order TheMovieDatabase
(2018-11-14, 19:01)scudlee Wrote: OK, I'll stop then.

It might still be useful for v18 and lower. Also someone still would need to make a python scraper which might not happen
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
For me the universal scraper sounds amazing but an updated tmdb scraper that lets you choose one of the order-groups would be perfectly fine aswell. that would give access to dvd order and even more (production order, different region releases, etc.)
@Vogeluff

See here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2801494
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-12-20, 20:13)Karellen Wrote: @Vogeluff

See here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2801494

thanks for pointing me towards this Smile
(2018-11-13, 05:36)Karellen Wrote:
(2018-11-13, 05:16)Vogeluff Wrote: 1) I use TheMovieDB.org for all my movies and tv shows. Now I have encountered a problem: I can't find the setting to activate using DVD order.
There is no setting for DVD Order at TheMovieDB. Until recently, they never had alternative order listings and very few shows currently have DVD Order. The other issue is that TVDB allows only one DVD Order listing, whereas at TheMovieDB multiple listings can be created, which causes problems as the scraper has no idea which one you want. It will not be implemented in its current state. Either switch to TheTVDB where you need DVD Order, or adjust the order of your files if you still want to use TheMovieDB.
Old thread I know but, as mentioned at the time TMDB only recently had alt order listings. That was about 4yrs ago. Are there no plans to add DVD ORDER as a feature in TMDB scraper?
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV
(2022-11-30, 17:33)THRobinson Wrote: Old thread I know but, as mentioned at the time TMDB only recently had alt order listings. That was about 4yrs ago. Are there no plans to add DVD ORDER as a feature in TMDB scraper?
Yep, old and outdated.

TheMovieDB... https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:TMDb_TV_Sh...ode_Orders

TVDB... https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:The_TVDB_v...ble_Orders
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
So, I guess the answer is no for dvd order feature. Sad

I use to use the TVDB scraper, but switched because my file renamer app scrapes TMDB so made sense to use it in Kodi as well.

And if course, the wiki page example is exactly why I asked... Firefly... Laugh
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
(2022-11-30, 20:37)THRobinson Wrote: So, I guess the answer is no for dvd order feature. Sad
Didn't I give that to you in the links?
My Signature
Yes... Create an nfo file and adding it. That's not really the same as adding a DVD order "feature" to the scraper though. I can't just click a button that toggles DVD order on like the TVDB acraper had.

This is more a work around solution than feature.
(2022-11-30, 21:04)THRobinson Wrote: That's not really the same as adding a DVD order "feature" to the scraper though
You can't. TMDB are not setup that way. The Orders are user added with no restrictions. There is no DVD Order, there are just Orders with whatever name a user adds.
My Signature
That's fine... It is what it is. Just curious if was in the works or not for a handy toggle button.

In the past I think I just switched the folder scraper to TVDB for the 2-3 series I had that were an issue.

Just rescraped my server. Wiped my SD card out and started over which I do every couple years. Totally forgot about DVD order until I looked at Firefly.
(2022-11-30, 21:24)THRobinson Wrote: That's fine... It is what it is. Just curious if was in the works or not for a handy toggle button.

In the past I think I just switched the folder scraper to TVDB for the 2-3 series I had that were an issue.

Just rescraped my server. Wiped my SD card out and started over which I do every couple years. Totally forgot about DVD order until I looked at Firefly.
I feel like you are not listening to the answer you are being given.  There is no handy toggle button because there is NO THING IN TMDb called DVD Order.  That doesn't mean the DVD order doesn't exist, it just means you have to find which of the custom orders is the DVD order and use it.
I feel like you didn't read my response. I asked if any plans to do it, they said it can't be done, I said no problem it is what it is I suppose.

I understand the response I got... You're the one who isn't listening.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using DVD Order TheMovieDatabase0