Solved Compilation of binary addons in Linux
(2018-11-18, 16:11)Wintermute0110 Wrote: Next AEL version will incorporate special Retroarch and Retroplayer launchers that will autoconfigure everything for the user, check for missing BIOSes and other issues, etc. As part of next AEL version development process I will do extensive testing of all the emu cores. I will try to help with the Games documentation in the Kodi Wiki, regarding particulars for each core, configurations, etc.

That sounds so awesome! I can't wait!!!
(2018-11-18, 16:11)Wintermute0110 Wrote: Why there is an official repo-binary-addons yet you have another repo-binary-addons with the Libretro core addons? Is your repository going to be merged into the official one soon or the current state of affairs is going to hold for a while?

The repo with libretro cores was for my test builds. Now I think it's an upstream referenced by master so that we can build all cores on Jenkins.
(2018-11-18, 16:11)Wintermute0110 Wrote: Now that Retroplayer is merged into maser, why you still keep your own branch for reports that should go into xbmc/master? If all bug reports go to your branch it's likely other developers won't see them. Are other Team members start developing (or at least polishing) Retroplayer or you will be the foremost developer like up to now? 

I want to move stuff in my repo to an upstream somewhere for visibility to our other RetroPlayer devs. I'm in talks with Team Kodi about how to best do this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compilation of binary addons in Linux - by garbear - 2018-11-20, 00:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Compilation of binary addons in Linux0