Win No Epg detail
Hi, newbie here to Kodi. Using pvr simple client with an epg url but no programme details are being retrieved! Is there something I need to do in addition to enable the epg download? Thanks.
Moved to IPTV forum
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-11-15, 22:07)Tahoku Wrote: Hi, newbie here to Kodi. Using pvr simple client with an epg url but no programme details are being retrieved! Is there something I need to do in addition to enable the epg download? Thanks.
I don't use the pvr simple client, but sounds like there could be an issue with the URL from your IPTV provider. What you could try is Perfect Player and enter the epg url there as a test. If the link is active it will pull the guide data into the program and you can match your channels and create a playlist to use with the pvr simple client if you wished. Least you will establish if the URL is active or not.

Details of Perfect Player here: 196188 (thread)
Thanks... why didn't I think of that!  But anyway I tried in perfect player but it still didn't work. Have queried it with the provider but they are not much help, I even wonder if they know as much as I do as they keep trying to get me to use their own software which is awful. Is there any type of checker on the web for xmltv urls?  Thanks.
Hello, I have an issue with the EPG on pvr Simple client. I tried to download the EPG data on PC and it worked, but when I added the link in simple client it doesn't. Can I ask some help please, because I'm new with Kodi and still learning it...
make sure that in you m3u "tvg-id" is not in caps but lowercase... pvr.simpleclient doesn't support that

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Epg detail0