The task bar in windows 10 is not hidden
I am using Kodi 18 beta 5.

I have a computer that is configured to start a user session on startup, without needed to log in. Also I have configurated a task in windows to start Kodi when this user start session. Also I have configureted windows to hide the task bar.

But when I reboot the computer, the task bar is visible in Kodi, so I have to start session with TeamViwer, click in any part of the screen and then the task bar is hidden. If I exit from Kodi and run it again, the task bar ins hidden. So it seems that the problem is with the first run.

The task bar is not hidden if I use the android application to navigate through the menu, I need to click once with the mouse, no matter if it is with real mouse or with TeamViewer or another remote software.

Is it his a problem of windows 10 or a problem with Kodi? I would like to hide the task bar in the first run.

Thanks.
KODI/settings/system/display/display mode/fullscreen.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2018-11-16, 17:41)brazen1 Wrote: KODI/settings/system/display/display mode/fullscreen.
Or try the backslash '\' key.
There is a task that launches after Kodi and takes the focus away. Either delay the Kodi launch (perhaps using a launcher) or find the program that comes in after.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The task bar in windows 10 is not hidden0