Concept SKY TV Style Theme.
Hey Guys,

So this is a concept I am working on. It's an SKY TV Style skin.

I am not working on this skin yet though Just making a concept for it.

Here is an image that I came up with.

The concept is still a WIP so it might change soon though.
UPDATE: I made another concept that looks better than the first one but I'm going to let you guys choose on which concept you like better. Here is the new concept image here

For this concept, I went with a dark theme instead of the colors. I would add a background section to the right and have it at different colors if you guys don't like black and the same for the left panel but that's going to be either black or white.
looks cool , in the first pic I like the size of the poster and the semi transparent fan art .
Why don't you give "steve" a shout in his "skyQ skin" thread , you two should get together on this.
Looks cool 😍😍
nice preview!
are this for krypton or leia?
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
Link ? 🙀
(2018-12-01, 04:56)3500 Wrote: nice preview!
are this for krypton or leia?
         It would be for Leia. (Krypton Maybe in the future)
(2018-12-01, 23:31)Yankee13231 Wrote: Link ? 🙀
          Just a concept for now. Will be starting on this theme this week.
thanks for your info, take your time as much you want
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
Please make this skin and the second pic is the dogs b's
(2018-11-19, 00:39)beachkid Wrote: So this is a concept I am working on. It's an SKY TV Style skin.
We don't spoil anything of your new skin project, and this only a head's up, but using the exact(?) Sky logo for your skin may yield unsuspected attention and consequences.

The Sky company seems to be active in the Kodi world protecting their rights. Please note your skin is not involved in any illegal add-on activity as far as Kodi goes, but the Sky company may up their presence, and go for the copyright on their logo as well. It's the same thing when others would use the Kodi logo to their advantage. The Kodi logo is also trademarked. Someone else who also happened to have a Sky-based skin, chose to preemptively redact and close all his work from this forum on his own accord.

So, Team Kodi is not going to close this thread regarding your skin project, but simply see it as a friendly reminder. Smile
(2019-01-14, 20:53)Klojum Wrote:
(2018-11-19, 00:39)beachkid Wrote: So this is a concept I am working on. It's an SKY TV Style skin.
We don't spoil anything of your new skin project, and this only a head's up, but using the exact(?) Sky logo for your skin may yield unsuspected attention and consequences.

The Sky company seems to be active in the Kodi world protecting their rights. Please note your skin is not involved in any illegal add-on activity as far as Kodi goes, but the Sky company may up their presence, and go for the copyright on their logo as well. It's the same thing when others would use the Kodi logo to their advantage. The Kodi logo is also trademarked. Someone else who also happened to have a Sky-based skin, chose to preemptively redact and close all his work from this forum on his own accord.

So, Team Kodi is not going to close this thread regarding your skin project, but simply see it as a friendly reminder. Smile 
yeah I've seen that lol. I am actually thinking about changing the logo to say KODI instead of SKY. Thanks for the heads up Smile
(2019-01-15, 16:41)beachkid Wrote: thinking about changing the logo to say KODI instead of SKY.
*cough*... I did say that the Kodi logo was trademarked, but the same restrictions apply to the name 'Kodi'.
I'm sure that you have enough imagination to come up with a more unique name. Smile
Did you ever finish this skin would love to give it a go
(2018-11-19, 02:01)beachkid Wrote: UPDATE: I made another concept that looks better than the first one but I'm going to let you guys choose on which concept you like better. Here is the new concept image here

For this concept, I went with a dark theme instead of the colors. I would add a background section to the right and have it at different colors if you guys don't like black and the same for the left panel but that's going to be either black or white.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SKY TV Style Theme.0