v17 6: Kodi never displays the logo
Hi,
I have all series with a logo.png-file in the folder to be displayed in Kodi but Kodi never displays the logo. The file is referenced in the nfo-file. What am I doing wrong?
RPI 3 with OSMC Aeon Nox and KODI 17.5
What's with the title?

Anyway, you have to use a skin that supports extra artwork.
(2018-11-19, 16:04)Hitcher Wrote: What's with the title?
 Hi, I accidentally hit ENTER before completing the title and did not find a way to alter the title.
(2018-11-19, 16:04)Hitcher Wrote: Anyway, you have to use a skin that supports extra artwork.
I am using an Aeon skin and it displays questionmarks in round buttons instead of any logo. So I thought it would surely be supporting this?
RPI 3 with OSMC Aeon Nox and KODI 17.5
If you want to change the thread title, do a full edit on your original first post in it and you can change it on that screen.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Name the file logo.png (no dash) put it in the movie folder, load up a skin that support logo's and go into the skin settings to enable the logo's to be shown (logo's are also 'view' dependant) and choose a view that supports it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
6: Kodi never displays the logo0