NextPVR missing from addon
Just installed 17.6 setup Nextpvr backend all working fine, Opened up Kodi addon and no nextpvr client...

Same here, there is no NextPVR in the PVR list.
Is it a legit build? The only times only times we've not seen built in is when the user was using a using 3rd party build, in which case you'd have to go back to whoever built it and ask them to make sure they include it, or use the official build directly from the Kodi project.
it is from the download at the kodi.tv website. yesterday i watched tv from it today it is gone. i do see the next.pvr plugin in the addons directory also the .dll and in the fixes i see the python fix next pvr.
Sure is, Downloaded from the main site. Tried re-installing again with no luck...
What platform are you using? Is it Win10, same as jinux?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
All fixed... I uninstalled again but this time deleted Kodi folder in AppData/Roaming, After re-installing NextPVR was in add-ons and installed and working fine.
Thanks guys.
When installing the Leia RC issues, I found that you had to close Kodi and reopen it at least once to have the PVR subsection show up.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NextPVR missing from addon0