Solved I want a skin where everything is small
I don't like how most skins have fonts and ui elements so big that only 5 episodes of a show appears at once, even Estuary with its small fonta and ui elements are still to big for my liking, I want a skin designed for monitors and not tvs, ones with small fonts like the size of the fonts on windows, because I'm on pc and I don't need the big ui
A quote from the wiki...

Quote:Kodi is designed with the Home Theater in mind using a 10 ft interface rather than on a small monitor while you sit at your desk ... If it helps, think of Kodi as the ultimate DVD-player/set-top-box. Be aware that mouse functionality is limited.

If you are looking for a Windows Explorer type display, you wont find it here. But have a play with all the available skins, both in the repo and their mod versions in the forum, and you might come across something that fits your requirements.

This may be of use to you... Skin_features_compatibility_list (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Skins that have a more 'extraordinary' look, such as really long lists, or with big, easy buttons for young kid or elderly people, will still have to be created from scratch.

Most of the skins today are still based on the same defaults, but with different colors and/or graphics. It's just that Kodi skinning isn't that simple, otherwise, much more different skins would be created. IMO.
(2018-11-26, 10:33)Karellen Wrote: A quote from the wiki...
Quote:Kodi is designed with the Home Theater in mind using a 10 ft interface rather than on a small monitor while you sit at your desk ... If it helps, think of Kodi as the ultimate DVD-player/set-top-box. Be aware that mouse functionality is limited.

If you are looking for a Windows Explorer type display, you wont find it here. But have a play with all the available skins, both in the repo and their mod versions in the forum, and you might come across something that fits your requirements.

This may be of use to you... Skin_features_compatibility_list (wiki) 
after looking through the themes in the "get more" section I really like the unity theme it has small fonts and the ui looks nice, I prefer it to Estuary
Good to hear you found something that may suit your requirements.

Enjoy!
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I want a skin where everything is small0