• 168(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
[font][font]Ну да, я имел в виду, что, как и в случае с netflix, трейлер находится в оконном режиме ..) Но я посмотрел, как он выглядит в информации, и на самом деле выглядит круто!) Трейлеры главного меню, если во время трейлера перейти в главное меню но выглядит затемненным ..)[/font][/font]
(2021-05-10, 16:04)tekhop Wrote: I didnt mean to add another aspect ratio, they're absolutely enough 😂 but (I dont know if this is possible) some spacing options in the current aspects, like "align to center" or a choice of distance between the buttons (so they can be spreaded to cover the entire row)

Sounds good, but I don't think it's possible or that my skills are up to it.
(2021-05-10, 16:04)tekhop Wrote: About the limit number, the best thing is probably a choice of any number, or if this is too much I think 5, 6 and 8 should do the trick. So if someone like a fixed screen with no scrolling this low numbers can limit buttons to what fits in the screen 🙂

A pop-up would be cool where you can enter the number yourself. But what about "unlimited"? For that you would need a symbol? This is what a number input field currently looks like:

(2021-05-10, 16:04)tekhop Wrote: And really thank you for the support of the many many requests from users!

Thank you for your kind words. I do what I can within my possibilities to improve the skin more and more Smile
(2021-05-10, 16:04)tekhop Wrote: PS another thing i tought about: when using multi widget layouts is it possible to have a choice for the background overlay colour opacity? Basically the same thing used for the netflix fanart window brightness, but spreaded to all the background

So simple unfortunately not possible, because the code is now already very complex. But I will have a closer lookSmile
(2021-05-10, 12:14)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-05-09, 23:30)ellega Wrote:  for the "tagline" you prefer a switcher :

There musst be 3 values for this setting:

- Default (this is the current behaviour)
- Only show if Info is available
- Hide

It is done Smile

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/213

for test : https://github.com/Nanomani/skin.arctic....dialog.zip

code : https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc.../213/files

(2021-05-10, 17:01)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-05-10, 16:04)tekhop Wrote: I didnt mean to add another aspect ratio, they're absolutely enough 😂 but (I dont know if this is possible) some spacing options in the current aspects, like "align to center" or a choice of distance between the buttons (so they can be spreaded to cover the entire row)

Sounds good, but I don't think it's possible or that my skills are up to it.
(2021-05-10, 16:04)tekhop Wrote: About the limit number, the best thing is probably a choice of any number, or if this is too much I think 5, 6 and 8 should do the trick. So if someone like a fixed screen with no scrolling this low numbers can limit buttons to what fits in the screen 🙂

A pop-up would be cool where you can enter the number yourself. But what about "unlimited"? For that you would need a symbol? This is what a number input field currently looks like:

(2021-05-10, 16:04)tekhop Wrote: And really thank you for the support of the many many requests from users!

Thank you for your kind words. I do what I can within my possibilities to improve the skin more and more Smile
(2021-05-10, 16:04)tekhop Wrote: PS another thing i tought about: when using multi widget layouts is it possible to have a choice for the background overlay colour opacity? Basically the same thing used for the netflix fanart window brightness, but spreaded to all the background

So simple unfortunately not possible, because the code is now already very complex. But I will have a closer lookSmile

I noticed that weather widget sizes are different than other widgets, in the picture below weather is set as "Banner".
I cant recreate this size with other widgets, and that would be perfect for a 5 buttons centered widget without the need of new aspects or options!

About the unlimited number, usually that is 0 = unlimited. It should fit for this use

About the background overlay, maybe it's easier to just add an option to disable it and show straight background image?
(2021-05-10, 17:35)ellega Wrote:
(2021-05-10, 12:14)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-05-09, 23:30)ellega Wrote:  for the "tagline" you prefer a switcher :

There musst be 3 values for this setting:

- Default (this is the current behaviour)
- Only show if Info is available
- Hide

It is done Smile

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/213

for test : https://github.com/Nanomani/skin.arctic....dialog.zip

code : https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc.../213/files

Has been merged into master, thanks for your good work Smile
I wanted to know when you turn on blur, it becomes possible to turn on the fullscreen fanart .. But then some part of the background is blurred on the left and it spoils the general view a little .. Is it possible to make it so that the background on the right is not blurred on the left? (
(2021-05-10, 21:34)jokero009 Wrote: I wanted to know when you turn on blur, it becomes possible to turn on the fullscreen fanart .. But then some part of the background is blurred on the left and it spoils the general view a little .. Is it possible to make it so that the background on the right is not blurred on the left? (

However, the blur does not start pixel-exactly, but merges into the original image. Therefore, about 20% is lost...
(2021-05-10, 17:51)tekhop Wrote: I noticed that weather widget sizes are different than other widgets, in the picture below weather is set as "Banner".
I cant recreate this size with other widgets, and that would be perfect for a 5 buttons centered widget without the need of new aspects or options!

About the unlimited number, usually that is 0 = unlimited. It should fit for this use

About the background overlay, maybe it's easier to just add an option to disable it and show straight background image?

For me and I think many others, the 0 does not mean unlimited.

The weather widget needs other dimensions than widget, that contains movie poster or something, cause there are weather icons, temperature ... .

Unfortunately, it's not all that simple. Without overlay, all this looks absolutely not good.
(2021-05-10, 21:51)beatmasterrs Wrote: [quote="tekhop" pid='3035720' dateline='1620661912']
The weather widget needs other dimensions than widget, that contains movie poster or something, cause there are weather icons, temperature ... .

Yes of course I understand that, what I meant was just that the size used in that widget would be the solution to my first question... In case you could make it available for other widgets Big Grin

Another way to set unlimited for widget could be using an on/off switch for "limit items in widgets" and a sub-option with the keypad to set the limit number if you turn it on, maybe?

On a totally different subject, I've seen some translation errors to italian, and I'd be glad to help with translation, but I have no idea how, if you're interested just give me directions, maybe a list of words or something like that? Smile
Hi everyone,
First of I would like to say thanks to everyone involved in the development of this fantastic skin.

I have a small question, Is it somehow possible to put a widget on the Radio (PVR) page in the main menu that shows the last played channel?
Or maybe just all the radio chanels that exist, just like for Live TV.

I am somehow to dumb to the widget in the skin setting.
(2021-05-10, 23:55)Steasenburger Wrote: Hi everyone,
First of I would like to say thanks to everyone involved in the development of this fantastic skin.

I have a small question, Is it somehow possible to put a widget on the Radio (PVR) page in the main menu that shows the last played channel?

I have just added some radio widget content to the latest master:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
(2021-05-10, 23:49)tekhop Wrote:
(2021-05-10, 21:51)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-05-10, 17:51)tekhop Wrote: The weather widget needs other dimensions than widget, that contains movie poster or something, cause there are weather icons, temperature ... .

Yes of course I understand that, what I meant was just that the size used in that widget would be the solution to my first question... In case you could make it available for other widgets Big Grin

Another way to set unlimited for widget could be using an on/off switch for "limit items in widgets" and a sub-option with the keypad to set the limit number if you turn it on, maybe?

On a totally different subject, I've seen some translation errors to italian, and I'd be glad to help with translation, but I have no idea how, if you're interested just give me directions, maybe a list of words or something like that? Smile

You can edit the "strings.po" file, located in "skin.arctic.zephyr.mod\language\Italian", upload it to a free file hoster and post the link here or send me a pm. Or if you are familiar with github, you can make a PR Smile
Lol moving so fast it’s hard to keep up with what the changes are for those not requesting them. 😀
(2021-05-11, 09:03)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-05-10, 23:55)Steasenburger Wrote: Hi everyone,

I have just added some radio widget content to the latest master:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

Holy shit you are fast Shocked
Thank you very much for the insane effort you put into this project Love
I made 2 changes for my needs in "Extended info dialog video" :
 - change order "writer" "director" to "director" "writer"
 - replace "premiered" (Year is already displayed in top) by "Country"

would you be okay with I doing a PR ?
If not I would understand perfectly
if i don't ask i would never know  Big Grin

Before :

After :