• 171(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-05-12, 15:28)tekhop Wrote: This is a long shot, but when you have some time can you check this thread https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=357472 (especially last posts)?
This would make a great pvr widget with your skin, if you like it... especially as fullscreen widget 😀

I am currently testing:

But I don't know if I can fix all the issues. I really can not promise anything. Still a lot of work. I can just say that I like it very much and it would be a pity if I could not finish it
(2021-05-12, 17:07)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-05-12, 15:28)tekhop Wrote: This is a long shot, but when you have some time can you check this thread https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=357472 (especially last posts)?
This would make a great pvr widget with your skin, if you like it... especially as fullscreen widget 😀

I am currently testing:

But I don't know if I can fix all the issues. I really can not promise anything. Still a lot of work. I can just say that I like it very much and it would be a pity if I could not finish it

It looks very good .... I hope you can manage to do it

I am currently testing:

Looking forward to your progress on this. Nice idea unlike any other skin. 😀

I am currently testing:

That is even better 😀 I hope you will solve it!
Did you have time to test the suggestions for the PVR-OSD in the thread over at kodinerds?
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
I'm probably going a little off topic, but I have a question: I've set up some widgets with tmdb helper, to see my trakt watchlist. When I press on a movie/show in widget there are only 2 options: 1) tmdb helper context menu (but it doesnt work at all, I dont get any errors and I see the context menu, but literally nothing happens when clicking on the various options)
2) play with tmdb, wich gives me a default player or a list of available players (imdb trailers, youtube search, youtube play, upnp play) but this is also not good, as it takes a lifetime to fetch the video and often its not a trailer but some lame review by someone

My favourite option would be to bypass tmdb context menu and get the usual skin context menu (wich can be opened by longpress) but I'd also be ok with directly opening the info page for that movie/show.

Can you do this with skin settings (somehing like a "bypass tmdb context menu") or anyone in this situation has find a workaround?
(2021-05-12, 21:36)tekhop Wrote: I'm probably going a little off topic, but I have a question: I've set up some widgets with tmdb helper, to see my trakt watchlist. When I press on a movie/show in widget there are only 2 options: 1) tmdb helper context menu (but it doesnt work at all, I dont get any errors and I see the context menu, but literally nothing happens when clicking on the various options)
2) play with tmdb, wich gives me a default player or a list of available players (imdb trailers, youtube search, youtube play, upnp play) but this is also not good, as it takes a lifetime to fetch the video and often its not a trailer but some lame review by someone

My favourite option would be to bypass tmdb context menu and get the usual skin context menu (wich can be opened by longpress) but I'd also be ok with directly opening the info page for that movie/show.

Can you do this with skin settings (somehing like a "bypass tmdb context menu") or anyone in this situation has find a workaround?

I assume if your using tmdb helper you are using some sort of add on. Just connect widgets to the add on. Basically, tmdb helper is a feature to play with two add ons by using the player. This comes into play if your searching for something and you don’t find you can simply use the player to search the other add on.
(2021-05-13, 10:15)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-05-12, 21:36)tekhop Wrote: I'm probably going a little off topic, but I have a question: I've set up some widgets with tmdb helper, to see my trakt watchlist. When I press on a movie/show in widget there are only 2 options: 1) tmdb helper context menu (but it doesnt work at all, I dont get any errors and I see the context menu, but literally nothing happens when clicking on the various options)

I assume if your using tmdb helper you are using some sort of add on. Just connect widgets to the add on. Basically, tmdb helper is a feature to play with two add ons by using the player. This comes into play if your searching for something and you don’t find you can simply use the player to search the other add on.

I'm using tmdb helper addon, by jurialmunkey, but I dont understand what you mean with "use the player to search the other addon", I cant find any way to tell the player to use "X" addon, it just let me select those three with the player (youtube, imdb, upnp). Do you know a way to tell tmdb helper to use "show info" as a player?
(2021-05-13, 10:50)tekhop Wrote:
(2021-05-13, 10:15)derrgoo123 Wrote:

I'm using tmdb helper addon, by jurialmunkey, but I dont understand what you mean with "use the player to search the other addon", I cant find any way to tell the player to use "X" addon, it just let me select those three with the player (youtube, imdb, upnp). Do you know a way to tell tmdb helper to use "show info" as a player?

I cannot go into detail because certain add ons are against the posting rules.
(2021-05-13, 11:02)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-05-13, 10:50)tekhop Wrote:
(2021-05-13, 10:15)derrgoo123 Wrote: I assume if your using tmdb helper you are using some sort of add on. Just connect widgets to the add on. Basically, tmdb helper is a feature to play with two add ons by using the player. This comes into play if your searching for something and you don’t find you can simply use the player to search the other add on.

I cannot go into detail because certain add ons are against the posting rules.

Just to clarify, Im not looking for piracy of movies, just to see the movie info page on widget instead of playing trailer Smile

Anyway can you pm if you have a solution? Thank you!!
Update: Due to problems, unfortunately only 5 items per widget are possible when the "Mini EPG" is selected. What I do not know if the name is the right one. There are for now only 3 widgets to choose. But I will continue to work on it. Maybe at some point it will be possible to remove the limitation of 5 items and that everything still looks good. We will see:

watch gallery

Personally, I find it nicer when the focused item is completely highlighted with color, but there we have the problem with consistency again.  Rofl We will see. It was just an experiment. Smile

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip
(2021-05-12, 19:13)Solo0815 Wrote: Did you have time to test the suggestions for the PVR-OSD in the thread over at kodinerds?

Yes, I have looked at that and will see if I implement any of it Smile
OK now everything is translated in italian Smile

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OtoeV1l...sp=sharing
(2021-05-13, 13:35)Zurg Wrote: OK now everything is translated in italian Smile

Thank you Smile Has been merged into master
(2021-05-13, 13:39)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-05-13, 13:35)Zurg Wrote: OK now everything is translated in italian Smile

Thank you Smile Has been merged into master
some corrections sorry if I'm bothering you
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jGuBbYt...sp=sharing