• 192(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-06-08, 08:57)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-08, 00:06)ellega Wrote: @beatmasterrs Is it possible to add an option to display the "Album art" in layout 500 when we use a playlist "Recomanded / recently added /... " Albums ?

eg : If I use the playlist "recently added album" and the layout 500, It is the artist picture that are displayed.

There is the layout 507 but I prefer the big square Big Grin

Thanks

Should be fixed in the latest master Smile

Tested. This works fine now. Thanks  Smile
(2021-06-08, 08:50)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-07, 23:13)ellega Wrote: @beatmasterrs FYI.

The button "Others serie from the same Studio" is always hidden for TV serie.

Thanks for pointing this out Smile

I have made a branch for this, cause im not sure, if it works and the issue got fixed. Could you please take a look at this? Especially with the conditions to get the tv show list in Includes_Defs.xml, lines 739-744  Confused

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...ws-testing

lines 739-744 is good Smile
The only pb it is with

xml:
<param name="onclick1" value="$VAR[Def_Studio_Item_MoviesShows]"/>
xml:
<param name="onup1" value="$VAR[Def_Studio_Item_MoviesShows]"/>

where 
xml:
$VAR[Def_Studio_Item_MoviesShows]
must be diferente if movie or TV Show

eg : see
xml:
<!-- Similar Movies -->
and
xml:
<!-- Similar TV Shows -->
in "Includes_DialogVideoInfo.xml"

PS : I m not very good with Github. It is why I make a new branch with some adjustment 

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/273

EDIT 1 : after some tests All seems ok and make that is expected
(2021-06-08, 13:37)ellega Wrote:
(2021-06-08, 08:50)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-07, 23:13)ellega Wrote: @beatmasterrs FYI.

The button "Others serie from the same Studio" is always hidden for TV serie.

Thanks for pointing this out Smile

I have made a branch for this, cause im not sure, if it works and the issue got fixed. Could you please take a look at this? Especially with the conditions to get the tv show list in Includes_Defs.xml, lines 739-744  Confused

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...ws-testing

lines 739-744 is good Smile
The only pb it is with

xml:
<param name="onclick1" value="$VAR[Def_Studio_Item_MoviesShows]"/>
xml:
<param name="onup1" value="$VAR[Def_Studio_Item_MoviesShows]"/>

where 
xml:
$VAR[Def_Studio_Item_MoviesShows]
must be diferente if movie or TV Show

eg : see
xml:
<!-- Similar Movies -->
and
xml:
<!-- Similar TV Shows -->
in "Includes_DialogVideoInfo.xml"

PS : I m not very good with Github. It is why I make a new branch with some adjustment 

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/273

EDIT 1 : after some tests All seems ok and make that is expected

Thank you very much Smile
(2021-06-08, 09:21)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-08, 00:30)Blackysb Wrote:
(2021-06-07, 21:20)beatmasterrs Wrote: It is difficult to adapt that to the AZ: R design. But, what about this one here?
Sorry if im being dumb but how do i get the episode fanart to show in this view. I only get a list of episodes under each season.

Will be merged soon into master Smile A few adjustments must be made Smile
Thanks for the reply, really great skin. Look forward to the new view, I think it will suit the rest of the skin really well.
(2021-06-08, 09:06)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-08, 00:35)jokero009 Wrote: As for me, I don't like the outdated view of viewing episodes and seasons like in Arctic Horizon. In my opinion, the Seasons info+fanart flix series widget is much better than the simple view of the Arctic Horizon, even if it is compact. But as for the TV series and adding to the settings the ability to view studios and something similar as it is shown in the movie information I would like too)

The small problem is that, unlike other skins, I can not use the full height of the screen, because then it would not fit the design of AZ: R. Therefore the space is also a bit small. I think the view type is pretty cool, even though I'll probably never use it except for testing. I mostly just use the extended list layout Big Grin The good thing is that everyone can choose the view type they like Smile
(2021-06-08, 00:32)jokero009 Wrote: I couldn't wait to see what it would actually look like,,,,) And! This is awesome *_* I really like it!) This already fits the overall design much better..) Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the new cosmetic and general improvements!) It looks very nice! I even switched all the widgets from movie posters to the new widget Smile

What I find quite cool is using this layout for episodes:

is there a setting somewhere to show the genre below the title? mine doesn't show it and it looks weird without it lol
(2021-06-08, 19:52)Logs22 Wrote:
(2021-06-08, 09:06)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-08, 00:35)jokero009 Wrote: As for me, I don't like the outdated view of viewing episodes and seasons like in Arctic Horizon. In my opinion, the Seasons info+fanart flix series widget is much better than the simple view of the Arctic Horizon, even if it is compact. But as for the TV series and adding to the settings the ability to view studios and something similar as it is shown in the movie information I would like too)

The small problem is that, unlike other skins, I can not use the full height of the screen, because then it would not fit the design of AZ: R. Therefore the space is also a bit small. I think the view type is pretty cool, even though I'll probably never use it except for testing. I mostly just use the extended list layout Big Grin The good thing is that everyone can choose the view type they like Smile
(2021-06-08, 00:32)jokero009 Wrote: I couldn't wait to see what it would actually look like,,,,) And! This is awesome *_* I really like it!) This already fits the overall design much better..) Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the new cosmetic and general improvements!) It looks very nice! I even switched all the widgets from movie posters to the new widget Smile

is there a setting somewhere to show the genre below the title? mine doesn't show it and it looks weird without it lol

Genre is the default infolabel for this. I could add "year" as fallback and at least "no information available" maybe.
I can't seem to get the HDR/HDR10 flags to show in the Video OSD or Dialog Video Info, I can see they are in the code & the textures are there but when I play a HDR file from YouTube or the Composite addon I can't see the HDR flag. I have the option for HDR ticked in Furniture but still nothing is displayed. Has anyone managed to get this working?
(2021-06-08, 20:30)FXB78 Wrote: I can't seem to get the HDR/HDR10 flags to show in the Video OSD or Dialog Video Info, I can see they are in the code & the textures are there but when I play a HDR file from YouTube or the Composite addon I can't see the HDR flag. I have the option for HDR ticked in Furniture but still nothing is displayed. Has anyone managed to get this working?

Is the standard hdr flag also not showing?

watch gallery
(2021-06-08, 20:23)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-08, 19:52)Logs22 Wrote:
(2021-06-08, 09:06)beatmasterrs Wrote: The small problem is that, unlike other skins, I can not use the full height of the screen, because then it would not fit the design of AZ: R. Therefore the space is also a bit small. I think the view type is pretty cool, even though I'll probably never use it except for testing. I mostly just use the extended list layout Big Grin The good thing is that everyone can choose the view type they like Smile

Genre is the default infolabel for this. I could add "year" as fallback and at least "no information available" maybe.
yea, i think the problem is the strms for me definitely, i would be fine with year, just anything really just to not have the blank space!
(2021-06-08, 20:40)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-08, 20:30)FXB78 Wrote: I can't seem to get the HDR/HDR10 flags to show in the Video OSD or Dialog Video Info, I can see they are in the code & the textures are there but when I play a HDR file from YouTube or the Composite addon I can't see the HDR flag. I have the option for HDR ticked in Furniture but still nothing is displayed. Has anyone managed to get this working?

Is the standard hdr flag also not showing?

watch gallery
No I don't see the flags anywhere, do they only work with Library content? I would definitely expect to see them in the Video OSD once the file is playing & the metadata has been read. Can you try this youtube video & see if it displays the flag in Video OSD? --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXb3EKWsInQ

EDIT - I tried in Estuary & the only flag shown there is "Webm", so perhaps it's a base Kodi issue rather than skin specific.
Can you make EDL and chapter markers visible in OSD like this https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/15767 ?
(2021-06-07, 21:20)beatmasterrs Wrote: It is difficult to adapt that to the AZ: R design. But, what about this one here?

Love this, especially with the option to flip the text so it more matches the netflix/big flix v2 views I'm using:

Is there anyway to lighten the background fanart? I didn't see a brightness level on this view's options like there is on some other views.
(2021-06-08, 20:44)Logs22 Wrote:
(2021-06-08, 20:23)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-08, 19:52)Logs22 Wrote: is there a setting somewhere to show the genre below the title? mine doesn't show it and it looks weird without it lol

yea, i think the problem is the strms for me definitely, i would be fine with year, just anything really just to not have the blank space!
Just wanted to reply to this, i think this happens actually because of the type of widget being used. When using the Seasons info V2 view, I do get genres. When using the Small posters thumbnails widget view on "Titles" I do get genres. When using the Small posters thumbnails widget view on "Next Up and next airing episodes in your library" the genres do not show up. If you need pics please let me know, I will be happy to provide them!
(2021-06-08, 22:06)-Dis Wrote: Can you make EDL and chapter markers visible in OSD like this https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/15767 ?

Chapter markes are already included. But what are EDL markers for and how to test that feature?
(2021-06-08, 22:21)gotslack Wrote:

Love this, especially with the option to flip the text so it more matches the netflix/big flix v2 views I'm using:

Is there anyway to lighten the background fanart? I didn't see a brightness level on this view's options like there is on some other views.

Please have a look at this branch: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...nd-testing

Zip: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip

For now, there is a setting for background brightness in skin settings -> background -> brightness Smile

A setting for blur will also be implemented, i think.
  • 192(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11