• 201(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-06-19, 20:26)rodainas Wrote:
(2021-06-19, 20:15)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-19, 18:44)rodainas Wrote: Really great skin, thanks for the work and effort.

I just wanted to point this out, seems like the widgets on homescreen are not respecting the node sorting when using year.

I have a node library that sorts by year in descending order (to see the newest movies, tvshows, etc.)

Node contents: 

<node order="3" type="filter">
  <label>Newest Movies</label>
  <match>all</match>
  <content>movies</content>
  <icon>DefaultRecentlyAddedMovies.png</icon>
  <order direction="descending">year</order>
</node>

When I add that node as a widget on the home screen (using the default widget settings) it shows on the homescreen sorted by title in descending order, when I clic the "show button" it shows the library in the correct order set by the node (sort year descending order).

Example screenshots:
1. Widget Settings
2. Home screen row
3. Library view

I could reproduce this behaviour. Does that work in any other skin, that is using skinshortcuts?

I tested Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection, same thing. I guess the issue is with skin shortcuts then.

Thanks anyway for your feedback Smile
Wow wow wow! Today I updated the skin and was pleasantly surprised to find the simple and minimal configuration. It's so, so cool. Thanks a lot for the great work you are doing @beatmasterss!
(2021-06-20, 15:19)manmserious Wrote: Wow wow wow! Today I updated the skin and was pleasantly surprised to find the simple and minimal configuration. It's so, so cool. Thanks a lot for the great work you are doing @beatmasterss!

Thanks for your kind words Smile Smile
I also want to thank @"ellega" for helping to fix an issue with a lot of strings! Smile
I may found one bug regard the Netflix Fanart background

If the blur option for home are disabled you cant see the netflix fullsize fanart
I opened one MR trying to fix https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/318
Arctic Zephyr Reloaded on LibreElec (Raspberry Pi 4b with 4GB)
(2021-06-20, 15:21)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-20, 15:19)manmserious Wrote: Wow wow wow! Today I updated the skin and was pleasantly surprised to find the simple and minimal configuration. It's so, so cool. Thanks a lot for the great work you are doing @beatmasterss!

Is it possible to have a swipe (left) animation when the movie titles are changing in the clean and minimal set up? Its not absolutely necessary but I think that would really be coo😎l. Thanks!
(2021-06-21, 06:19)manmserious Wrote:
(2021-06-20, 15:21)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Is it possible to have a swipe (left) animation when the movie titles are changing in the clean and minimal set up? Its not absolutely necessary but I think that would really be coo😎l. Thanks!

I would also like to have and would be absolutely cool! But is unfortunately not possible without massively change / add code  Undecided
First I thanks for your mod, it's very nice.

My setup isn't as most peoples as I don't like widgets, only one is for whether and the rest on home is a static image fore every menu I selected.
When I started Kodi today after not used for a couple of days the skin updates and my static background is gone and replaced with some random backgrounds from my movie library.
The strange thing is if I go to home page settings and toggle something  and go out and the skin re lodes and start at whether and loads ok, going to videos, movies ... and they work as I want, but if i go  to whether a second time and all menus goes back to the random background thing

Does anything of this make any cense to you?
(2021-06-21, 10:23)T-bird_se Wrote: First I thanks for your mod, it's very nice.

My setup isn't as most peoples as I don't like widgets, only one is for whether and the rest on home is a static image fore every menu I selected.
When I started Kodi today after not used for a couple of days the skin updates and my static background is gone and replaced with some random backgrounds from my movie library.
The strange thing is if I go to home page settings and toggle something  and go out and the skin re lodes and start at whether and loads ok, going to videos, movies ... and they work as I want, but if i go  to whether a second time and all menus goes back to the random background thing

Please 

- enable debug logging in skin settings - > Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded -> Debugging
- make screenshots of the complete progress, you have mentioned
- make also screenshots of your settings

With that, i can try to reproduce this behaviour. Thanks Smile
I like how this skin looks on my Kodi 19, I used to use Artic Horizon and one thing I liked was that it showed the duration of movies or series in hours or minutes in addition to showing the end time of the same; as shown in the image.

Would it be possible to add this feature in the skin?

Thanks and best regards.
The duration in time we have it (Skin Settings -> Extras -> New time format)

The time to end we dont have it in the Views but only in the OSD (when you pause)
Arctic Zephyr Reloaded on LibreElec (Raspberry Pi 4b with 4GB)
(2021-06-21, 14:17)fabricionaweb Wrote: The duration in time we have it (Skin Settings -> Extras -> New time format)

"New time format" is to display "H m" instead of only "m"
It is for all Views

(2021-06-21, 14:17)fabricionaweb Wrote: The time to end we dont have it in the Views but only in the OSD (when you pause)

IMHO, I thinks that yes Smile
(2021-06-21, 10:36)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-21, 10:23)T-bird_se Wrote: First I thanks for your mod, it's very nice.

Please 

- enable debug logging in skin settings - > Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded -> Debugging
- make screenshots of the complete progress, you have mentioned
- make also screenshots of your settings

With that, i can try to reproduce this behaviour. Thanks Smile

OK I try to do my best, if you miss something just tell me.
https://paste.kodi.tv/pejicovepo.kodi this is only skin debug

Then Kodi start it's on weather and if I move on all is fine but as soon I select weather again, the random thing starts .
Home type is "selected" and  that's the only way I can get the weather widget to work with a clean background

ImageImageImageImage
Home type is selected? What do you mean with that? Smile Screenshots with other language then English/German are not helpful to me. Please add screenshots of the homemenu, where I can see the behaviour, thanks Smile
(2021-06-21, 16:48)beatmasterrs Wrote: Home type is selected? What do you mean with that? Smile Screenshots with other language then English/German are not helpful to me. Please add screenshots of the homemenu, where I can see the behaviour, thanks Smile

Sorry I'm a swede and made a very bad translation, the option is "Featured" for home menu style
How I want it is a weather menu like this, clean with only images from weather fanart - mult

and from Videos something like this

But after selected weather and back to videos I get this, and that's the same for all home menu items, it's like a slide show with maybe 5 different fanarts

Just noted when tinker with the settings, if I change home menu style to classic, my static images is always ok but the weather widget look like this, and I don't like the marked area

• 201(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11