• 21(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2019-03-10, 21:38)beatmasterrs Wrote: @ra77 (modern)fanart views are updated allready
please make a backup of your files before installing latest GitHub Version Smile
 So nothing has changed for me. The typeface still looks the same as before. Or did I miss something?

Sorry, just found the settings. But in the lower part the writing is still cut off. Would not it make sense to scroll the plot?
(2019-03-11, 18:45)ra77 Wrote:
(2019-03-10, 21:38)beatmasterrs Wrote: @ra77 (modern)fanart views are updated allready
please make a backup of your files before installing latest GitHub Version Smile
 So nothing has changed for me. The typeface still looks the same as before. Or did I miss something?

With the latest Github version installed, you should see this

For me, the plot isn't cutted of :l
(2019-03-11, 19:08)beatmasterrs Wrote: For me, the plot isn't cutted of :l
  After I found the settings it looks good with me now. But the plot is still not completely visible. Since in the left column already the movie name can be seen, one can perhaps where the plot is in omit the movie name to create more space for the plot. Only an idea of ​​me. I do not know if that looks good and you want that at all.

P.S. this is of course a bad example. Here's the plot very short.  Wink
Is anyone else having issues getting the IPTV Simple Client to pull in channel logos for the Live TV guide? Ideally, I'd love to see the channel logos for the recently watched channels in the new Live TV widget beatmasterss created for the homepage... But currently, the widget just shows a black box where the channel logo should be... and i know it's not the widgets fault because when I open up the TV guide from IPTV Simple Client - the channel logos are all missing in there too.... Anyone else experiencing this?
(2019-03-13, 20:31)rhoop206 Wrote: Is anyone else having issues getting the IPTV Simple Client to pull in channel logos for the Live TV guide? Ideally, I'd love to see the channel logos for the recently watched channels in the new Live TV widget beatmasterss created for the homepage... But currently, the widget just shows a black box where the channel logo should be... and i know it's not the widgets fault because when I open up the TV guide from IPTV Simple Client - the channel logos are all missing in there too.... Anyone else experiencing this?
 I had this before too.  In the IPTV Simple Client configuation make sure you have both the XML EPG link and the M3U links filled in.  then in the EPG menu it asks where to get the logo from.
I use Prefer XML  and mine pull in ok.

Agreed i like the ability to see the logo, but i really like the thumbs of whats on with the channel logo over layed on top or beside that thumb.
okay thank you! will give that a shot later this afternoon!
(2019-03-10, 10:20)mark_dj Wrote: Could you please show me how to remove the '0 votes' line in the Fanart view?
 It's done Smile Votes can now be hidden in fanart views. Please check latest GitHub version Smile
New view option in view 509 added:

(2019-03-14, 11:48)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-03-10, 10:20)mark_dj Wrote: Could you please show me how to remove the '0 votes' line in the Fanart view?
 It's done Smile Votes can now be hidden in fanart views. Please check latest GitHub version Smile 
Thanks, I've updated the skin but don't see the setting for this?
(2019-03-15, 19:35)mark_dj Wrote:
(2019-03-14, 11:48)beatmasterrs Wrote:
Thanks, I've updated the skin but don't see the setting for this? 
I'm sorry, this was my mistake. Option is now visible in MyVideoNav in both fanart views Smile
Goodmorning,
i found a small bug (i thinks it is a bug).
- Video > addon video is impossible to change view mode, i get always the same with each options.

NB. i installed the skin from your repo. Is correctt? Or i must get if from GitHub?
Thanks
(2019-03-16, 10:21)mamachan Wrote: Goodmorning,
i found a small bug (i thinks it is a bug).
- Video > addon video is impossible to change view mode, i get always the same with each options.

NB. i installed the skin from your repo. Is correctt? Or i must get if from GitHub?
Thanks

Thanks for this advice, I will look at this soon. If you get this issue, please go to skin settings - Leia mod - old view selector. Then you can change back to the view you like.

I will fix this issue as soon as possible Smile

The repo version is the last stable version, new version with all the changes after 0.5 will come soon Smile

Latest version on github includes new fixes, improvements, features.
Thanks
(2019-03-16, 13:36)mamachan Wrote: Thanks
 Can you please install https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip and test, if this issue now is fixed?

[Edit] should be fixed now Smile
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11