• 224(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-07-19, 14:49)Zurg Wrote: I need an advise. What's your suggestions ?
                                                                                                                                 1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  2

ImageImage

Sorry for posting so many questions. You have the excellent blur feature which enables you to show "fullscreen" fanart, resulting in a small but full fanart on the the upper right. In the subsequent posts, you mentioned that there is actually 2 fanarts, the original larger fanart which is "blurred" out and the smaller full fanart which is visible.

Is there a reason, there is still the large fanart?

The reason is that I was wondering about having the smaller fullscreen fanart available as an option even without the blur function on. I posted the above 2 screenshots from a previous poster showing something similar to what I was looking for. I am not sure how they achieved that and wonder if it was just 2 different fanarts.
(2021-08-01, 12:53)satelly Wrote:
                                                                                                                                 1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  2

Sorry for posting so many questions. You have the excellent blur feature which enables you to show "fullscreen" fanart, resulting in a small but full fanart on the the upper right. In the subsequent posts, you mentioned that there is actually 2 fanarts, the original larger fanart which is "blurred" out and the smaller full fanart which is visible.

The reason is that I was wondering about having the smaller fullscreen fanart available as an option even without the blur function on. I posted the above 2 screenshots from a previous poster showing something similar to what I was looking for. I am not sure how they achieved that and wonder if it was just 2 different fanarts.

No problem, you are welcome Smile

The reason why there is the fullscreen fanart in the top right only when effects are enabled is because otherwise there can be unsightly double contours/effects when the background fanart is visible and then the same fanart again in the top right. I think this looks absolutely not nice:

watch gallery

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask
(2021-08-01, 13:08)beatmasterrs Wrote:

The reason why there is the fullscreen fanart in the top right only when effects are enabled is because otherwise there can be unsightly double contours/effects when the background fanart is visible and then the same fanart again in the top right. I think this looks absolutely not nice:

watch gallery

Just chiming in: wouldn’t a black/darkened background for the bigger fanart (on the left side) solve that issue?
(2021-08-01, 13:23)mark_dj Wrote:
(2021-08-01, 12:53)satelly Wrote: Sorry for posting so many questions. You have the excellent blur feature which enables you to show "fullscreen" fanart, resulting in a small but full fanart on the the upper right. In the subsequent posts, you mentioned that there is actually 2 fanarts, the original larger fanart which is "blurred" out and the smaller full fanart which is visible.

Just chiming in: wouldn’t a black/darkened background for the bigger fanart (on the left side) solve that issue?

Sure. I still remember when a few months ago many had asked if the background could be brighter, so cause of that and for a better user experience to prevent double fanarts, i had made this desiction. 
I just have removed the fullsize fanart settings limitation Smile So let everyone decide for himself what he thinks is right. 

Changes are already on github and the update for the repo will be available soon.

watch gallery

With the previous above I posted above, do you know how did the other poster achieve a smaller fanart on the right without the double fanart showing. Or is it just a different fanart?
(2021-08-01, 13:48)satelly Wrote:
(2021-08-01, 12:53)satelly Wrote: Sorry for posting so many questions. You have the excellent blur feature which enables you to show "fullscreen" fanart, resulting in a small but full fanart on the the upper right. In the subsequent posts, you mentioned that there is actually 2 fanarts, the original larger fanart which is "blurred" out and the smaller full fanart which is visible.

watch gallery

With the previous above I posted above, do you know how did the other poster achieve a smaller fanart on the right without the double fanart showing. Or is it just a different fanart?
That is with blur enabled.
(2021-08-01, 15:04)FXB78 Wrote:
(2021-08-01, 13:48)satelly Wrote:
(2021-08-01, 13:08)beatmasterrs Wrote: No problem, you are welcome Smile

watch gallery

That is with blur enabled.

Thanks. Didn't realise blur was on because of the red background
Hello @beatmasterrs 

Thank you so much for all your hard work in converting this skin for use in V19. I noticed a bug with multiple profiles and a search in this thread didn't tun up anything, so here goes.  The bug is the same one that was in the Aura skin where when you have multiple profiles, once you log out of one, the skin immediately loads the admin profile without asking for the password and with full privileges. 

Here is my initial question in that thread:  https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2821387

A possible solution:  https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2822104

What jurialmunkey did: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2822309

Hopefully you can replicate the issue and that the fix is similar.

Thanks,

TD
(2021-08-01, 16:42)Tired Dad Wrote: Hello @beatmasterrs 

Thank you so much for all your hard work in converting this skin for use in V19. I noticed a bug with multiple profiles and a search in this thread didn't tun up anything, so here goes.  The bug is the same one that was in the Aura skin where when you have multiple profiles, once you log out of one, the skin immediately loads the admin profile without asking for the password and with full privileges. 

Here is my initial question in that thread:  https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2821387

A possible solution:  https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2822104

What jurialmunkey did: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2822309

Hopefully you can replicate the issue and that the fix is similar.

Thanks,

TD

Does this also happen this with other skins?

Please try the latest master from github:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

ImageImage

In the first screenshot I enabled blur the fanart It's the same.
How to set up "Continue Watching" or "Play Next Episode" Widget with this skin? I really miss this feature after switching from Estuary MOD2. I would like to see the poster of the next episode in the series I'm watching. Is this possible with this skin?
Thank you
(2021-08-02, 09:38)VelimirSaban Wrote: How to set up "Continue Watching" or "Play Next Episode" Widget with this skin? I really miss this feature after switching from Estuary MOD2. I would like to see the poster of the next episode in the series I'm watching. Is this possible with this skin?
Thank you

Yes you must install and set Add-on "service.upnext" Smile

Then in "extras" you can choose fanart / thumbnail

(2021-08-02, 09:38)VelimirSaban Wrote: How to set up "Continue Watching" or "Play Next Episode" Widget with this skin? I really miss this feature after switching from Estuary MOD2. I would like to see the poster of the next episode in the series I'm watching. Is this possible with this skin?
Thank you

Did you take a look in skin settings -> "customize home menu"? There you can set your widget content.
(2021-08-02, 10:01)beatmasterrs Wrote:
Thank you

Did you take a look in skin settings -> "customize home menu"? There you can set your widget content.
I think up next is an option that shows up before the end while watching the show. What I want is a widget on the main menu that looks like this:

(2021-08-02, 10:07)VelimirSaban Wrote:
(2021-08-02, 10:01)beatmasterrs Wrote:
Thank you

I think up next is an option that shows up before the end while watching the show. What I want is a widget on the main menu that looks like this:

• 224(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11