• 3(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2019-01-11, 18:08)pucknbass Wrote:  Read the thread man !!! Artic is available for LEIA from the github ....... like first thing posted everywhere ........ 

Thank you very much "man" for your nice answer.

For other people who want to help or share, what is your backup temporary solution, please ? Thank you.
I've try to install on my Shield TV but nothing happens!
I'will try again today!
(2019-01-12, 09:16)opt1cal Wrote: I've try to install on my Shield TV but nothing happens!
I'will try again today!
Once you've started to install the zip, you have to wait 3-4mins. At least this was the time on my Vero4k+. This skin need a little bit time to install, but it's definitly worth it Smile
(2019-01-12, 10:00)Hakuna99 Wrote:
(2019-01-12, 09:16)opt1cal Wrote: I've try to install on my Shield TV but nothing happens!
I'will try again today!
Once you've started to install the zip, you have to wait 3-4mins. At least this was the time on my Vero4k+. This skin need a little bit time to install, but it's definitly worth it Smile 
Thank you!! 
i have change before to default skin and now is work!!!
(2019-01-11, 23:33)Sinisan Wrote: For other people who want to help or share, what is your backup temporary solution, please ? Thank you. 
 You can get the Leia-MOD skin, just released today from here:
https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc.../0.0.1.zip

BeatmasterRS calls this release "alpha", but i tell you i have found NOTHING wrong so far, its FULLY functional, without any serious bugs.
You can safely install and use. ( Install addon from ZIP file )

Any other help you need let us know
non modded and normal Artic zephyr SUPPORT leia JUST USE THE GITHUB IN THE MAIN PAGE LIKE we keep saying ...

the mods posted here is imcomplete and to be honnest barely modded .... i really do not see the point of that release it almost stock AZ
Give it a rest man! 4 posts and all of them antagonistic. If you have nothing of value to contribute then don't!
russian language not working on this skin!!
(2019-01-12, 20:58)kampfi Wrote: russian language not working on this skin!!

Thx for your reply, will be fixed with the next update Smile
@pucknbass stay cool Wink

Most of the users are probably not familiar with GH at all. So they won't get what they find there.

No offense to anyone.
RC 5 killed it for me, so i‘m more than happy to have this modded one.
(2019-01-12, 13:28)rykios Wrote:
(2019-01-11, 23:33)Sinisan Wrote: For other people who want to help or share, what is your backup temporary solution, please ? Thank you. 
 You can get the Leia-MOD skin, just released today from here:
https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc.../0.0.1.zip

BeatmasterRS calls this release "alpha", but i tell you i have found NOTHING wrong so far, its FULLY functional, without any serious bugs.
You can safely install and use. ( Install addon from ZIP file )

Any other help you need let us know 
 Thank you for your help (and your kindness). It looks like there is no backup solution, as Zephyr: Arctic is the best skin ^^
good, a great job, a question you could incorporate the view of fanart in unlimited widget as you saw in kripton a greeting and thank you.
Hi. Absolutely love this skin. Best of them all. Any chance you could incorporate the other lyrics type, they are the multi colored ones which bounce on to the screen (not sure what the proper description would be). This saves having the bordered window on the screen covering the fan art/slideshow.
Love this skin, working pretty good. Any possibility to hide the actors images on "extended info"? I want it like the original skin, with only the CDArt and plot.
And, in some cases the animated fanart it's not working with some of the layouts, but not a problem for me, you did a fantastic job!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11