• 79(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
How can i make the icons even bigger than "Bigger Icons" in the "big Icon-Flix" view?
(2020-08-05, 13:36)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-08-05, 11:17)manmserious Wrote: Hi @beatmasterrs
A quick question. In hub widgets there is a Kodi image (like the sky and Kodi logo at the centre) that appears before the widget content loads. I find the image rather dull and passive in such a beautiful skin. Where is it located? And is it possible to replace it with an image of my choice?

Thank you🙂

The image is located here "pvr/background.jpg". I was thinking about adding an option to replace the image with one of my own. But the background image is used at several places in the skin. I have to think about this. Smile

A quick solution to your problem:

[Open]
xml:
Includes_Def.xml

[Search]
xml:
<texture background="true" diffuse="diffuse/home-fanart.png">pvr/background.jpg</texture>

[Replace]
xml:
<texture background="true" diffuse="diffuse/home-fanart.png">pvr/YOURIMAGE.jpg</texture>

Save file, add your image to "skin.arctic.zephyr.mod\media\pvr" and restart kodi for changes to take effect Smile

Noob thought this was too intimidating. Finally done it, works fine. Many thanks!
(2020-08-07, 16:09)MDUKRPI Wrote:
(2020-08-05, 13:41)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-08-03, 01:48)MDUKRPI Wrote: Hello mate, were you ever able to reproduce this issue?

Yes I was able to reproduce the behavior. The problem is the different width for the 3 different sizes of the icons, the focus-position and the episode view. If you only use one size, it is no problem. But I use at least two sizes myself. I just have to think about how I can use the 3 sizes without producing too much code Smile
Ahh right, that makes sense, thanks! Sorry for giving you more work!

I have now adjusted the view so far. There is now only one fixed size. The scrolling has also improved, except for episodes/seasons, where one episode is unfortunately skipped for design reasons. Maybe I can improve this in the future. For episodes/seasons there is now an extra view id (520). Maybe you can test the latest version:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
Hello @beatmasterrs...
Just asking... Will the skin be compatible with Kodi 9? I just hope it will. It's too good to let go!

Thanks?
(2020-08-25, 19:41)manmserious Wrote: Hello @beatmasterrs...
Just asking... Will the skin be compatible with Kodi 9? I just hope it will. It's too good to let go!

Thanks?

Yes, this skin mod will be also available for Kodi 19. I will start coding, when Kodi 19 becomes beta status Smile
(2020-08-25, 20:33)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-08-25, 19:41)manmserious Wrote: Hello @beatmasterrs...

Thanks?

Yes, this skin mod will be also available for Kodi 19. I will start coding, when Kodi 19 becomes beta status Smile

Wow great!
What I always liked about jurialmunkeys skins was the option for gradients. I have now integrated these into my mod in a simplified way. Smile

Hello. First of all, thank you very much for the great Mod that you
developed and that keeps you active.

I'm using the Mod skin to assemble a music collection and I came across the following problem:

An error occurs in the artist's discography at EntendInfo and does not display the artist's albums. would you be able to correct or else remove this option and use only the existing albums in the artist's music collection?

I thank you for your attention and thank you very much!

ImageImage
(2020-08-30, 09:00)C0nsHellblazer Wrote: Hello. First of all, thank you very much for the great Mod that you
developed and that keeps you active.

I'm using the Mod skin to assemble a music collection and I came across the following problem:

An error occurs in the artist's discography at EntendInfo and does not display the artist's albums. would you be able to correct or else remove this option and use only the existing albums in the artist's music collection?

I thank you for your attention and thank you very much!

Sometimes I have this issue as well. I am currently working on a solution Smile

Edit: should be done Smile

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
In the last few days i've been working on more options for gradients. Smile

Hello, looking good with the gradients  Love .
I've got a small niggle with the seek bar during playback. I have skip steps set up at 30s, 60s, 120s.  During video playback (maybe half way through the show) if I select right arrow to skip by the skip increment, the seek bar seems to reposition backwards to either 1/4 or 1/2 even though the skip occurs. It then catches back up to the play progress point. I can't really screenshot it as I am just not that quick and I can't repeat it if playback is paused. Its almost as if there is a display state where the colour doesn't get set.   I'll maybe try to record a video of it happening to share.
KODI Nexus - CoreELEC everywhere on Ugoos AM6 Plus&Pro, Plex Server, HDHomerun with TVHeadend on my NAS.
(2020-08-31, 19:52)jeffski10 Wrote: Hello, looking good with the gradients  Love .
I've got a small niggle with the seek bar during playback. I have skip steps set up at 30s, 60s, 120s.  During video playback (maybe half way through the show) if I select right arrow to skip by the skip increment, the seek bar seems to reposition backwards to either 1/4 or 1/2 even though the skip occurs. It then catches back up to the play progress point. I can't really screenshot it as I am just not that quick and I can't repeat it if playback is paused. Its almost as if there is a display state where the colour doesn't get set.   I'll maybe try to record a video of it happening to share.

I have the same problem, especially when jumping/seeking forward.
I had tried to fix the problem before, but did not find a solution. I have to see if AZ1 had this problem too. I'll try to fix this Smile
Hello! Thank you very much for the option of local albums. And the gradient option was great. Smile

The option "Only local albums in discography" in "Infodialog view mode: Default" is working correctly but in the option "Infodialog view mode: Leia" the same error occurs and in album info the "discography" button has no function and I believe it would not be necessary to have this button.

(2020-09-01, 02:33)C0nsHellblazer Wrote: Hello! Thank you very much for the option of local albums. And the gradient option was great. Smile

The option "Only local albums in discography" in "Infodialog view mode: Default" is working correctly but in the option "Infodialog view mode: Leia" the same error occurs and in album info the "discography" button has no function and I believe it would not be necessary to have this button.

Thanks for your feedback Smile Actually, it is exactly the other way around. Leia Mod is the view, where the biography can be seen over the whole width.

The Leia view will also replace the standard view and become the standard. The old view will be dropped with KODi 19 at the latest, because otherwise the skin simply becomes too complex and it is too much work to make changes for all possible views and options. Smile
(2020-08-31, 19:52)jeffski10 Wrote: Hello, looking good with the gradients  Love .

Should be fixed in the latest version Smile

Please test https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11