• 22(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Now i can see more view, not all but more the one.
Thanks
@beatmasterrs 

How can I set that the seekbar/progressbar is also displayed when I press Enter?
So in the state when also the OSD control is displayed.
Hi,
great mod, thanks for your work!

solved
short question: Is there any possibility to use favorites as a widget? (according to this post, it's already working with the classic version of arctic zephyr, maybe you could adapt this: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid1962582)

EDIT: I found the solution/workaround for favourites widget: Select a random element as widget, name it how you like (maybe Favourites), go again to the widget selection and select custom entries (don't know, if the translation is correct, in german it is "Benutzerdefinierte Einträge") and write Favourites://
This will bring you the favourites widget.

EDIT: Okay some more questions:

- is it possible to add an other favorites view (more like symbols). It's a bit annoying that you can only scroll down and not left/right in your favorites
- is it possible to sort the (video-)addon widget by recently used?
- there is no last played channels widget for PVR Radio. Would be great if you could add this
- solved but some skin corrections would be helpful for other users: maybe a bug: the Video Addon view (Activatewindow(videos,addons,return) is declared as movie/tv shows, so the views don't work properly (I can set fanart, netflix, ...). The views for music/programm/game-addons are correct. EDIT: Okay, did some testing on this thing: The only Views which work are Fanart, Modern Fanart, Preview Image and Big List. But I can select every view. When I select a view which don't work, it automatically select Modern Fanart. I'm pretty happy with the Preview Image view but maybe you can remove the views which don't work from the selection.
- solved: and it would also be great if there was a (full-)screen where you can view the hole plot of a movie/episode (without auto scrolling) EDIT: Okay just found out that pressing the down button does exactly this

some more EDIT:
- I found a strange behavior in the addon settings menu. When you focus "Ok" and want to edit the settings (optically go upwards) you have to press the left button. Not really a problem but a little bit confusing

thanks for your support!
I already have your mod installed, but when trying to install the latest version it tells me the dependency on script.module.CherryPy has not been met....
Unfortunately, I'm pretty busy at the moment, but I'll look at everything as soon as possible Smile
(2019-03-19, 22:33)beatmasterrs Wrote: Unfortunately, I'm pretty busy at the moment, but I'll look at everything as soon as possible Smile
 thank you! 

I just found a serious bug:
Some Addons (for example Youtube) open in List-View per default. I tried to change that, but didn't find a view which fits better than the List-View. The Problem is: I can't go back to list view. Every time I select list view, it jumps back to Modern Fanart (which doesn't work very well with youtube)
(2019-03-21, 17:04)effe.rnr Wrote:
(2019-03-19, 22:33)beatmasterrs Wrote: Unfortunately, I'm pretty busy at the moment, but I'll look at everything as soon as possible Smile
 thank you! 

Some Addons (for example Youtube) open in List-View per default. I tried to change that, but didn't find a view which fits better than the List-View. The Problem is: I can't go back to list view. Every time I select list view, it jumps back to Modern Fanart (which doesn't work very well with youtube) 
 Please try https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip , it should be fixed within one of the latest commits Smile
(2019-03-21, 17:44)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-03-21, 17:04)effe.rnr Wrote:
 thank you! 

Please try https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip , it should be fixed within one of the latest commits Smile 
yes it's actually working! Thanks for the fix!
Total noob question as i have zero coding knowledge.. so i apologize in advance if this question makes no sense...

So first of all THANK YOU @beatmasterrs for all that you’ve done in all aspects of the AZ Mod skin - including the recent update to allow the Live TV widget to auto populate SOOOO fast!! So good!

Whelp my question is - is it at all possible to also include the Live TV artwork within the “Last Played Channels” widget that you’ve created for us? The reason i ask is that the Skin Helper Service Widgets video-addon has a section called “Recently Played TV Channels” and if this is used as a widget, it pulls in the relevant artwork for whatever channel that has recently been watched within the widget on the AZ-Mod homepage.... But this could also be why using the Skin Helper Service Widget addon takes so long to load as a widget, and why you’re improvements load so quickly (meaning that the “last played channels” isn’t looking for any artwork)... Anyway - just wanted to get this feedback on your radar, and once again thank you for all of the great work you’ve done to make this the best skin for Kodi Smile.
Im working on a new view:

Awesome skin, fan of your work and craft. Question tho, is there a way to change the font colors? I chose the dark skin but the fonts are kind of gray but I need them to be white and possibly bold. I know how to change the coloring on the home screen but it's all thru the skin which needs white.
(2019-03-23, 12:56)Mister Prickles Wrote: Awesome skin, fan of your work and craft. Question tho, is there a way to change the font colors? I chose the dark skin but the fonts are kind of gray but I need them to be white and possibly bold. I know how to change the coloring on the home screen but it's all thru the skin which needs white.
Nevermind about what I posted wish I could edit or delete it. But gradient colors? Is it possible?
(2019-03-23, 13:27)Mister Prickles Wrote:
(2019-03-23, 12:56)Mister Prickles Wrote: Awesome skin, fan of your work and craft. Question tho, is there a way to change the font colors? I chose the dark skin but the fonts are kind of gray but I need them to be white and possibly bold. I know how to change the coloring on the home screen but it's all thru the skin which needs white.
Nevermind about what I posted wish I could edit or delete it. But gradient colors? Is it possible?

Thanks Smile Sorry, at the moment unfortunately no, but maybe in future.
The new view looks awesome! What’s it going to be called?
(2019-03-24, 03:00)rhoop206 Wrote: The new view looks awesome! What’s it going to be called?
Thanks a lot Smile I've called it "minimal", cause i haven't found a cool name for it. Maybe you have? Smile
Btw 0.8.0 is on GitHub/repository:

- new view added
- added blur Option with colorbox script (thx jurialmunkey for description on #3)

watch gallery
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11