•   
  • 22(current)
Mod -  Arctic Zephyr: Leia-MOD
Now i can see more view, not all but more the one.
Thanks
@beatmasterrs 

How can I set that the seekbar/progressbar is also displayed when I press Enter?
So in the state when also the OSD control is displayed.
Hi,
great mod, thanks for your work!

short question: Is there any possibility to use favorites as a widget? (according to this post, it's already working with the classic version of arctic zephyr, maybe you could adapt this: 1962582 (post))

EDIT: Okay some more questions:

- is it possible to add an other favorites view (more like symbols). It's a bit annoying that you can only scroll down and not left/right in your favorites
- is it possible to sort the (video-)addon widget by recently used?
- there is no last played channels widget for PVR Radio. Would be great if you could add this
- maybe a bug: the Video Addon view (Activatewindow(videos,addons,return) is declared as movie/tv shows, so the views don't work properly (I can set fanart, netflix, ...). The views for music/programm/game-addons are correct
- and it would also be great if there was a (full-)screen where you can view the hole plot of a movie/episode (without auto scrolling)

thanks for your support!
I already have your mod installed, but when trying to install the latest version it tells me the dependency on script.module.CherryPy has not been met....
Unfortunately, I'm pretty busy at the moment, but I'll look at everything as soon as possible Smile
  •   
  • 22(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Leia-MOD58