• 58(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
How can I use genre icons for films and TV shows?, I installed some genre icons addons but It doesn't work, Anyone knows?
(2020-04-26, 00:11)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-04-25, 17:36)pettergulbra Wrote: Hi and thanx for a great skin

Question, is there an way to view Imdb Trailers instead of the YouTube button in information view?

This because I can't activate YouTube at all, tried everything. So I hope Imdb trailers is the way to go.

Petter

I've added support for IMDb Trailers video add-on

Please install Arctic Zephyr - Leia Mod (Latest Version) and IMDb Trailers video add-on. Then enable the option in skin settings -> video music infodialog -> use imdb trailers [...] Smile

There is no option use imdb trailers
I have latest version of your skin.

How to set one type of view for all movies in any place on Kodi? I mean in library and every add-on I use.
(2020-04-26, 00:11)beatmasterrs Wrote: I've added support for IMDb Trailers video add-on

Please install Arctic Zephyr - Leia Mod (Latest Version) and IMDb Trailers video add-on. Then enable the option in skin settings -> video music infodialog -> use imdb trailers [...] Smile

Installed from your link, but the selection does not show up :-(
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
(2020-04-26, 16:26)kodishu Wrote:
(2020-04-26, 00:11)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-04-25, 17:36)pettergulbra Wrote: Hi and thanx for a great skin

Question, is there an way to view Imdb Trailers instead of the YouTube button in information view?

This because I can't activate YouTube at all, tried everything. So I hope Imdb trailers is the way to go.

Petter

I've added support for IMDb Trailers video add-on

There is no option use imdb trailers
I have latest version of your skin.

How to set one type of view for all movies in any place on Kodi? I mean in library and every add-on I use.     

You're right, i've fogotten to push the latest changes in skinsettings... [9bae809]
So in latest version, there it is now

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
Thanks, will test tomorrow :-)
(2020-04-26, 15:21)Esmallin Wrote: How can I use genre icons for films and TV shows?, I installed some genre icons addons but It doesn't work, Anyone knows?

For now, there is only one view with genre icons support.  Confused

watch gallery

I have to rework this function... i'ts already on my todo list Smile
How to set one type of view for all movies in any place on Kodi? I mean in library and every add-on I use. On every section in every add-on at every page I have to change it manualy. It's little bit annoying Confused
(2020-04-27, 00:41)kodishu Wrote: How to set one type of view for all movies in any place on Kodi? I mean in library and every add-on I use. On every section in every add-on at every page I have to change it manualy. It's little bit annoying Confused

Force viewtypes is still on my to-do list, but I cannot yet say how long the implementation will take. Smile
Tried to use imdb trailers. Get an error, maybe I don't understand how, but here is the log.

https://paste.kodi.tv/ufukebaden.kodi

Thanks again for a great skin and help.
@beatmasterrs I cannot get the RT to show up at all. I have read all the instructions

I install 
skin.arctic.zephyr.mod-master
repository.beatmasterrs-1.0
script.module.metadatautils-master

Then set the API keys in Metadata and Artwork Module

Thank you
(2020-04-27, 12:25)pettergulbra Wrote: Tried to use imdb trailers. Get an error, maybe I don't understand how, but here is the log.

https://paste.kodi.tv/ufukebaden.kodi

Thanks again for a great skin and help.

Does this happen with all movies? The problem is that the addon does not allow to check if a trailer is available for the movie. This way the Trailer Button is always visible, even if no trailer is available.
It looks like that, tested a few more.

I use PlexKodiConnect, it that may be a problem?

https://paste.kodi.tv/ejuhanewon.kodi

Petter
(2020-04-28, 17:26)hootie318 Wrote: @beatmasterrs I cannot get the RT to show up at all. I have read all the instructions

I install 

Thank you

Have you enabled the option also in skin settings to show rt and mc ratings?
Hi @beatmasterrs

VERY BIG THANKS for your great looking skin, I have installed it yesterday and started loving it right away...

My newbie questions are...
1. Does this skin support mouse?
2. Can an option be added to lock the vertical menu layout? (it jumps haphazardly when I move it around)
3. Can the vertical menu area width be shortened to give more widget area?

Please take your time to answer...
Thanks in advance
(2020-05-01, 10:06)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-04-28, 17:26)hootie318 Wrote: @beatmasterrs I cannot get the RT to show up at all. I have read all the instructions

I install 

Thank you

Have you enabled the option also in skin settings to show rt and mc ratings?  

Yes, I have. I did a new libreelec image and a new kodi install. I installed Aura because I was looking at that skin as well. I installed Leia-MOD again and now it works. It took a while but they showed up. I am going to do a new install again without Aura just to see if it was a fluke.

Update - 2 hours later

New image, followed steps:

2 hours and it has not popped up yet. If it eventually comes up then it's cool. I use Media Companion and it can now pick up the RT ratings. For future releases, is it possible to read the nfo files for ratings as well?

Thanks for all you do. This mod is amazing!
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11