• 194(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-06-09, 20:26)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-09, 20:03)jokero009 Wrote: Even at 60% maximum brightness percentage in the general settings, the picture does not merge with the text, but the picture is still bright and clean Smile I just don't understand how this is possible ..) I thought it was impossible)) I just can't believe that now it will look like this Smile

Today I came up with an idea after @gotslack asked about it. I always thought until now that this would not be possible, because the alpha values are set in the color.xml files. I am glad that it finally works Smile

I'm really happy with this, even the home screen l feel looks better to me.
These are with Home > Brightness 100% and Background > Brightness 40%

Widget not focused:

Widget focused:

Thank you beatmasterss!
Is it possible to have thumbnail instead of fanart in up-next pop-up ?
(2021-06-09, 00:57)Logs22 Wrote:
(2021-06-08, 20:44)Logs22 Wrote:
(2021-06-08, 20:23)beatmasterrs Wrote: Genre is the default infolabel for this. I could add "year" as fallback and at least "no information available" maybe.
yea, i think the problem is the strms for me definitely, i would be fine with year, just anything really just to not have the blank space!
Just wanted to reply to this, i think this happens actually because of the type of widget being used. When using the Seasons info V2 view, I do get genres. When using the Small posters thumbnails widget view on "Titles" I do get genres. When using the Small posters thumbnails widget view on "Next Up and next airing episodes in your library" the genres do not show up. If you need pics please let me know, I will be happy to provide them!
Hey @beatmasterrs did you happen to see this? Sorry, not trying to be a nuisance or anything, was just wondering if this is still a just me issue or a full issue Smile

edit: Just saw you added year as a fallback, thanks so much! It definitely looks better!
This suggests that you are doing impossible things that seem to be so for everyoneWink
(2021-06-09, 21:03)gotslack Wrote:
(2021-06-09, 20:26)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-09, 20:03)jokero009 Wrote: Even at 60% maximum brightness percentage in the general settings, the picture does not merge with the text, but the picture is still bright and clean Smile I just don't understand how this is possible ..) I thought it was impossible)) I just can't believe that now it will look like this Smile

Today I came up with an idea after @gotslack asked about it. I always thought until now that this would not be possible, because the alpha values are set in the color.xml files. I am glad that it finally works Smile

I'm really happy with this, even the home screen l feel looks better to me.
These are with Home > Brightness 100% and Background > Brightness 40%

Widget not focused:

Widget focused:

Thank you beatmasterss!
@gotslack , if I enable "blur" I can set background brightness to a maximum of "60%", there's an option to "Effect also on home ". Where do you set home brightness "100%" as per your post above ?
Hi, great looking skin

Question on music when playing, is there an option to rotate the extrafanart ? I may have missed a setting somewhere. I see it rotates on browsing through Music artists section, but when playing music is doesn't rotate.

Thanks in advance
I just don’t stop looking at how nice and clean it looks Smile I would like to know if it is possible to make such an option to auto-hide the panel on the left? For example, when scrolling through widgets ..) I agree that this is not such a necessary function, but if it can be done easily at all, it may be possible to add ...?)
(2021-06-09, 21:20)Zurg Wrote: Is it possible to have thumbnail instead of fanart in up-next pop-up ?

I've created a branch here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/282

Zip: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip

You can find the setting in the extras section of skin settings near the bottom.

Will be merged soon Smile
(2021-06-10, 15:04)jokero009 Wrote: I just don’t stop looking at how nice and clean it looks Smile I would like to know if it is possible to make such an option to auto-hide the panel on the left? For example, when scrolling through widgets ..) I agree that this is not such a necessary function, but if it can be done easily at all, it may be possible to add ...?)

To be sure when you says "the panel on the left" is the "main menu" with layout "Vertival Multi-widgets" or other things ?
(2021-06-10, 09:39)ontap Wrote:
@gotslack , if I enable "blur" I can set background brightness to a maximum of "60%", there's an option to "Effect also on home ". Where do you set home brightness "100%" as per your post above ?
(2021-06-10, 16:20)gotslack Wrote:
(2021-06-10, 09:39)ontap Wrote:

Maybe this was an old version of the branch, i dont know. For me the value can be set from 15% to 40%  Blush

Thats the setting for the netflix window Smile
Yes) I just mean vertical multi widgets, since at the moment I only use it ..) But for some reason today I thought that I would like to have such a function) Especially this desire arose after adding functions of general brightness SmileBy the way, I use 40% this way and it looks like 80%Wink In a good plan ..) That is, I mean it looks clean and bright And if extrafanart is turned on, then it’s generally more interesting to watch it than even watch a movie or TV series))
(2021-06-10, 12:44)zorg2000k Wrote: Hi, great looking skin

Question on music when playing, is there an option to rotate the extrafanart ? I may have missed a setting somewhere. I see it rotates on browsing through Music artists section, but when playing music is doesn't rotate.

Thanks in advance

After some tests, i think this isn't possible. Maybe the use of the ArtistSlideshow addon is an option?
(2021-06-10, 16:44)jokero009 Wrote: I would like to know if it is possible to make such an option to auto-hide the panel on the left?

This option already exist Smile

(2021-06-10, 16:17)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-09, 21:20)Zurg Wrote: Is it possible to have thumbnail instead of fanart in up-next pop-up ?

I've created a branch here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/282

Zip: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip

You can find the setting in the extras section of skin settings near the bottom.

Will be merged soon Smile

Your code localization 38023 and 38022 already exist in strings.po Kodi  Confused

xml:

msgctxt "#38022"
msgid "No rating"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "#38023"
msgid "Set my rating"
msgstr ""

• 194(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11