• 197(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Hey!
You can output the info of the language tracks instead of the subtitles. Or add the output of language tracks in the settings, as you have added the output of subtitles
(2021-06-12, 09:19)Beats Wrote: Hey!
You can output the info of the language tracks instead of the subtitles. Or add the output of language tracks in the settings, as you have added the output of subtitles

I think, that should not be a problem. I will look at this soon Smile
Wink 
(2021-06-12, 09:31)beatmasterrs Wrote:

I think, that should not be a problem. I will look at this soon Smile

Thank you!!!
Hello, Ever since the lastest update, I no longer have background images on my menu items. The background is now completely black right after the update was finished. I tried to restart but all stays black. I always had a custom background pic that is stored on my HD. I tried to select the same single image background again and even tried another in the skin settings, customise home menu location, but even if I select another background pic correctly it turns up black in the menu's. Any idea what the issue could be? Any new setting that I need to switch on to make it work again? I am using Kodi on Android (Mibox). Thanks. 🤗
I just tested out all kinds of settings and it turns out that when I turn the blur option completely off, I have background images again in the menu's. But I not want to turn blur off since I always use it when scrolling through my movies. When you got time @beatmasterrs could you please take a look if you can see what is costing this issue that when blur is selected that on home and in every menu item selected, there appears a black screen instead of a selected background image? Thanks☺️
(2021-06-12, 17:04)Skyla Wrote: Hello, Ever since the lastest update, I no longer have background images on my menu items. The background is now completely black right after the update was finished. I tried to restart but all stays black. I always had a custom background pic that is stored on my HD. I tried to select the same single image background again and even tried another in the skin settings, customise home menu location, but even if I select another background pic correctly it turns up black in the menu's. Any idea what the issue could be? Any new setting that I need to switch on to make it work again? I am using Kodi on Android (Mibox). Thanks. 🤗

Could you please test again with which version the issue no longer occurs?

Could you please explain, which options you have set and where you have set your background? In "Customize home menu"?
(2021-06-12, 17:39)Skyla Wrote: I just tested out all kinds of settings and it turns out that when I turn the blur option completely off, I have background images again in the menu's. But I not want to turn blur off since I always use it when scrolling through my movies. When you got time @beatmasterrs could you please take a look if you can see what is costing this issue that when blur is selected that on home and in every menu item selected, there appears a black screen instead of a selected background image? Thanks☺️

Please describe as detailed as possible which options you have set, so I can reproduce this. Screenshots would be very helpful! Smile
(2021-06-12, 17:47)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-12, 17:39)Skyla Wrote: I just tested out all kinds of settings and it turns out that when I turn the blur option completely off, I have background images again in the menu's. But I not want to turn blur off since I always use it when scrolling through my movies. When you got time @beatmasterrs could you please take a look if you can see what is costing this issue that when blur is selected that on home and in every menu item selected, there appears a black screen instead of a selected background image? Thanks☺️

Please describe as detailed as possible which options you have set, so I can reproduce this. Screenshots would be very helpful! Smile

Thanks for the fast reply☺️. I have no idea how to take screenshots on my tv but if you go to Settings, Skin Settings, Home, Customise home menu, there you see all the menu items that are displaying on the home screen. My first menu item is Films. If I select that for example and scroll down to widgets it says: Widget 1: Background. Under that is Options Background and there I have the locationpath to where my image is stored. It all worked perfectly untill this last update nr: 1.1.44. As soon as that auto update was finished I no longer have background images but just a black background on all my menu items. I also tested other widgets that can display on background and it has the same issue. The background stays black instead of showing anything. Only if I completely disable Blur in settings, skin settings, background then the background image on my menu re-appears again correctly. Hope I been able to explain it well enough. English is not my first language 🤗
(2021-06-12, 17:58)Skyla Wrote:
(2021-06-12, 17:47)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Thanks for the fast reply☺️. I have no idea how to take screenshots on my tv but if you go to Settings, Skin Settings, Home, Customise home menu, there you see all the menu items that are displaying on the home screen. My first menu item is Films. If I select that for example and scroll down to widgets it says: Widget 1: Background. Under that is Options Background and there I have the locationpath to where my image is stored. It all worked perfectly untill this last update nr: 1.1.44. As soon as that auto update was finished I no longer have background images but just a black background on all my menu items. I also tested other widgets that can display on background and it has the same issue. The background stays black instead of showing anything. Only if I completely disable Blur in settings, skin settings, background then the background image on my menu re-appears again correctly. Hope I been able to explain it well enough. English is not my first language 🤗

Thank you Smile Which homemenu layout do you use? Which blur options do you have set?

EDIT: i could reproduce this issue. I will be back soon Smile
(2021-06-12, 18:04)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-12, 17:58)Skyla Wrote:
(2021-06-12, 17:47)beatmasterrs Wrote: Please describe as detailed as possible which options you have set, so I can reproduce this. Screenshots would be very helpful! Smile

Thank you Smile Which homemenu layout do you use? Which blur options do you have set?

I use home menu style Featured but I tried different home menu styles like Modern and Vertical and they all show the same issue. I always use blur setting blur radius 3. Brightness 25%. Effect on home is turned off.

Thanks for your time☺️
(2021-06-12, 18:11)Skyla Wrote:
(2021-06-12, 18:04)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-12, 17:58)Skyla Wrote: Thanks for the fast reply☺️. I have no idea how to take screenshots on my tv but if you go to Settings, Skin Settings, Home, Customise home menu, there you see all the menu items that are displaying on the home screen. My first menu item is Films. If I select that for example and scroll down to widgets it says: Widget 1: Background. Under that is Options Background and there I have the locationpath to where my image is stored. It all worked perfectly untill this last update nr: 1.1.44. As soon as that auto update was finished I no longer have background images but just a black background on all my menu items. I also tested other widgets that can display on background and it has the same issue. The background stays black instead of showing anything. Only if I completely disable Blur in settings, skin settings, background then the background image on my menu re-appears again correctly. Hope I been able to explain it well enough. English is not my first language 🤗

I use home menu style Featured but I tried different home menu styles like Modern and Vertical and they all show the same issue. I always use blur setting blur radius 3. Brightness 25%. Effect on home is turned off.

Thanks for your time☺️

Could you try to set the blur brightness to 30%?
(2021-06-12, 18:15)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-12, 18:11)Skyla Wrote:
(2021-06-12, 18:04)beatmasterrs Wrote: Thank you Smile Which homemenu layout do you use? Which blur options do you have set?

Thanks for your time☺️

That did the trick! It works again. Standard 25% gives black screen but higher than 25% it shows up again. Thanks a lot. 🤗
(2021-06-12, 18:20)Skyla Wrote:
(2021-06-12, 18:15)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-12, 18:11)Skyla Wrote: I use home menu style Featured but I tried different home menu styles like Modern and Vertical and they all show the same issue. I always use blur setting blur radius 3. Brightness 25%. Effect on home is turned off.

Thanks for your time☺️

That did the trick! It works again. Standard 25% gives black screen but higher than 25% it shows up again. Thanks a lot. 🤗

Thanks for pointing this out! Smile An update is coming within the next hours Smile Thanks a lot!
(2021-06-12, 18:21)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-12, 18:20)Skyla Wrote:
(2021-06-12, 18:15)beatmasterrs Wrote: Could you try to set the blur brightness to 30%?

Thanks for pointing this out! Smile An update is coming within the next hours Smile Thanks a lot!

I was surprised that no one had been posting about this yet but since I'm obsessively using this kodi skin almost 24/7, I guess I been the first to notice😄.

Keep up the good work. I really appreciate you and all the effort you put into this skin. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
  • 197(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11