• 198(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Currently working on a new clean homemenu layout. It is just a draft for now:

Hi beatmasterrs, I could swear you implemented auto scrolling for titles in the Flix views but I just noticed it doesn’t work anymore.

I have checked the settings and it’s enabled so I’m sure it was implemented, yet nothing happens.
Also, in the new Seasons info V2 view it is possible to add the runtime to the episodes and maybe (optionally) disable the genre from the episodes since it’s 99% of the time the same genre making it kind of redundant? 🙂
(2021-06-13, 07:13)mark_dj Wrote: Hi beatmasterrs, I could swear you implemented auto scrolling for titles in the Flix views but I just noticed it doesn’t work anymore.

I have checked the settings and it’s enabled so I’m sure it was implemented, yet nothing happens.

Which view id is it? You can see the id, when you enable debugging in skin settings Smile
(2021-06-13, 09:14)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-13, 07:13)mark_dj Wrote: Hi beatmasterrs, I could swear you implemented auto scrolling for titles in the Flix views but I just noticed it doesn’t work anymore.

Which view id is it? You can see the id, when you enable debugging in skin settings Smile

Just checked it, but not it suddenly works. So weird. I'll keep monitoring it, though Smile
New home menu layout:

Branch: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...nu-testing

PR: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/294

Zip: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip

Will be available soon Smile
I'm so used to Netflix mode ..) But this is something new😄I’ll even try to watch it now ..) Thank you very much for such a new widget!)
Will clear logos work? And will this work in a vertical menu with colored rating icons?
It looks awesome for the episode continuation widget!)
(2021-06-14, 14:01)jokero009 Wrote: Will clear logos work? And will this work in a vertical menu with colored rating icons?

Just to be clear my friend, it's a new homemenu layout like these here:

, no new widget layout. Smile There will only be a small info visible to the bottom left, as you can see in the video Smile You can't choose any widget layout like posters/fanart and so on, no ClearLogo Smile I think it looks even better on TV than in the video.

For those who like the skin clean and minimal, this is worth a try Smile

Too bad I couldn't implement this as a widget layout, but there are too many conditions in the skin for that and my skinning skills aren't enough at the moment  Eek
The only thing that could be improved is that you could still add the widget name so that you know which widget you are currently in. But currently i am testing some things:

As you can see, on the bottom left, there is now the widget name. But i dont know if that fits to the design. We will see Smile
(2021-06-10, 17:16)ellega Wrote:
(2021-06-10, 16:17)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-09, 21:20)Zurg Wrote: Is it possible to have thumbnail instead of fanart in up-next pop-up ?

I've created a branch here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/282

You can find the setting in the extras section of skin settings near the bottom.

Will be merged soon Smile

Your code localization 38023 and 38022 already exist in strings.po Kodi  Confused

xml:

msgctxt "#38022"
msgid "No rating"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "#38023"
msgid "Set my rating"
msgstr ""

In fact this is only with english language ...
Tested again with my test setup (PC) and with a Shield TV Pro 2019. Always the same issue

Please can you make a very quick little test for me your side with english ? Smile 
I need to be sure I m not crazy Confused

french : it is good

german : it is good

english : it is no good

(2021-06-14, 15:00)ellega Wrote:
(2021-06-10, 17:16)ellega Wrote:
(2021-06-10, 16:17)beatmasterrs Wrote: I've created a branch here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/282

You can find the setting in the extras section of skin settings near the bottom.

Will be merged soon Smile

Your code localization 38023 and 38022 already exist in strings.po Kodi  Confused

xml:

msgctxt "#38022"
msgid "No rating"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "#38023"
msgid "Set my rating"
msgstr ""

ReTested with my test setup (PC) and with a Shield TV Pro 2019. Always the same issue

Please can you make a very quick little test for me your side with english ? Smile 

I was able to reproduce this issue Smile If you like, could you make a PR on github please or open an issue? I am currently busy with new home menu layout :/
(2021-06-14, 16:03)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-14, 15:00)ellega Wrote:
(2021-06-10, 17:16)ellega Wrote: Your code localization 38023 and 38022 already exist in strings.po Kodi  Confused

xml:

msgctxt "#38022"
msgid "No rating"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "#38023"
msgid "Set my rating"
msgstr ""

ReTested with my test setup (PC) and with a Shield TV Pro 2019. Always the same issue

I was able to reproduce this issue Smile If you like, could you make a PR on github please or open an issue? I am currently busy with new home menu layout :/

Sure Smile
(2021-06-14, 16:06)ellega Wrote:
(2021-06-14, 16:03)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-14, 15:00)ellega Wrote: In fact this is only with english language ...

Sure Smile

Maybe you just need to update the English .po file with all the strings, i.e. add the missing ones. Maybe this then also serves as a fallback for other languages. This would have to be tested. 

It could be that by a Kodi update strings are used, which AZ: R uses and thereby again to problems come.

So i think to update the english .po file should be a solution. Later i can test, if i am right. i dont know. 

EDIT: sorry i was completely wrong  Eek

Smile

Thanks for your effort Smile
  • 198(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11