• 219(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-07-22, 23:56)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-07-22, 23:42)Buzzie Wrote: Would it be possible to change the media flags for other ones??
If so where do i have to start?

Please have a look at the arctic.zephyr.mod/media folder. There are flag folders inside. You can replace the pngs to the one's, you like.

Note: if the skin gots updated, all changes, got overwritten.

Thanks !!
found them.
now to have some speed learning photshop to get it the right background color.
any tips are appreciated.

really love this skin.
(2021-07-23, 13:25)Buzzie Wrote: now to have some speed learning photshop to get it the right background color.

really love this skin.

Tips for what exactly? Maybe someone can help when it is clearer what exactly you want to do...
(2021-07-23, 13:28)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-07-23, 13:25)Buzzie Wrote: now to have some speed learning photshop to get it the right background color.

really love this skin.

Tips for what exactly? Maybe someone can help when it is clearer what exactly you want to do...

Never mind.....found a way to change the background.

Another question....is it possible to add more flags ? and what needs to be edited to have them shown?
Would also like to see icons from the studios and bitdepth for instance

Another question....is it possible to move and add some more ratings to the screen?
Such as below in this mod of Arctic :

And place them where i have pointed the arrow so it also makes room for more media flags.

(2021-07-23, 09:53)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-07-23, 09:49)trkselim Wrote: Hi
Tmdb helper play function not working with tv shows can change it to browse folder

I'm sorry, but I don't know from your description what exactly the problem is and what you would like to have. Please explain your problem exactly. Screenshorts could be helpful. Thanks
https://i.imgur.com/l7ycixj.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/UiEjxdR.mp4
[font][font]GRAHola:
Soy nuevo por aqui y queria preguntaros una duda, yo tengo kodi leia 18.9 y tengo este skin, el normal, instalado.

Vi este post, y por lo que entiendo es el mismo skin pero con extras y funciones nuevas verdad? si quisiera instalarlo como tendria que hacer?

Gracias[/font][/font]

I am currently using the Leia version so understand that the options are different. With Leia, the fanart is full size with and without blur.

If I want to try and reduce the size of the fanart when in the equivalent Leia “Big List/Flix” which XML file should I look at?

Thanks again for a great skin mod.
(2021-07-25, 06:29)satelly Wrote:
(2021-07-19, 20:35)beatmasterrs Wrote:  

I am currently using the Leia version so understand that the options are different. With Leia, the fanart is full size with and without blur.

If I want to try and reduce the size of the fanart when in the equivalent Leia “Big List/Flix” which XML file should I look at?

I think it was includes.xml Smile
(2021-07-25, 11:24)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-07-25, 06:29)satelly Wrote:
(2021-07-19, 20:35)beatmasterrs Wrote:  

Thanks. 1 other thing. Your matrix version enables you to adjust the fanart background brightness from 50 to 100. The Leia version seems to be fixed at what appears to be 50. Can you point me to where I can manually change that to 100 in the coding
(2021-07-25, 11:35)satelly Wrote:
(2021-07-25, 11:24)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-07-25, 06:29)satelly Wrote: I am currently using the Leia version so understand that the options are different. With Leia, the fanart is full size with and without blur.

Thanks. 1 other thing. Your matrix version enables you to adjust the fanart background brightness from 50 to 100. The Leia version seems to be fixed at what appears to be 50. Can you point me to where I can manually change that to 100 in the coding

Please search for 

xml:
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="60" time="0" condition="true">Conditional</animation>

at the lines, i had mentioned.
(2021-07-25, 11:42)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-07-25, 11:35)satelly Wrote:
(2021-07-25, 11:24)beatmasterrs Wrote: I think it was includes.xml Smile

Please search for 

xml:
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="60" time="0" condition="true">Conditional</animation>

at the lines, i had mentioned.

Thanks. I'll have a look and see if I can reproduce it on your Leia version
(2021-07-23, 14:09)Buzzie Wrote:

really love this skin.

Another question....is it possible to add more flags ? and what needs to be edited to have them shown?
Would also like to see icons from the studios and bitdepth for instance

Another question....is it possible to move and add some more ratings to the screen?

And place them where i have pointed the arrow so it also makes room for more media flags.

Hope you can help me with these questions as wel BeatMasterss Smile
You are doing an amazing job with this skin.

really love this skin.

Please have a look at includes_furniture.xml

Quote:Would also like to see icons from the studios and bitdepth for instance

In the whole skin the media flags are at the bottom, except the osd and dialoginfos. So this does not make sense, cause

- then there is no consistency anymore
- at the end, all skins look nearly the same

A:Z - R already has countless options and I don't want the skin to lose its still clear line

So sorry No Smile
(2021-07-25, 21:57)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-07-23, 13:28)beatmasterrs Wrote: Tips for what exactly? Maybe someone can help when it is clearer what exactly you want to do...

In the whole skin the media flags are at the bottom, except the osd and dialoginfos. So this does not make sense, cause

A:Z - R already has countless options and I don't want the skin to lose its still clear line

So sorry No Smile

Thanks !!

and no problem  Smile
Can you point me to the right direction if i want to change it myself?
what xml file(s) ?
(2021-07-26, 07:27)Buzzie Wrote:
(2021-07-25, 21:57)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-07-23, 14:09)Buzzie Wrote: Never mind.....found a way to change the background.

So sorry No Smile

Thanks !!

and no problem  Smile
Can you point me to the right direction if i want to change it myself?
what xml file(s) ?

The files:

are first staring points Smile
(2021-07-25, 11:42)beatmasterrs Wrote: <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="60" time="0" condition="true">Conditional</animation>

Hi beatmasterrs, hoping to get some further help on this. I am trying to change the 510_minimal view so that the fan art on the right is bright (like on you Matrix version) but still has the dark background where the plot and posters are.

The following is from the includes_xml file. 

I have tried changing end="" as well as the start="" with various combinations of 0 and 100 and it doesn't seem to change the background dark overlay. This is with blur off and blur on. I even have tried deleting both whole line and there is no change.

I noticed if I delete the "common/bg.png" in the section immediately below, it removes the black shadowing background and everything is bright. However it means that you lose the dark shading where the plot appears (common/diffuse510.png and common/diffuse510fs.png). 

Can you advise what I am doing wrong. 

Thanks again

<control type="image" description="Background">
            <visible>Skin.HasSetting(EnableBlur)</visible>
            <visible>Skin.HasSetting(FullsizeFanart510)</visible>
            <visible>[Control.IsVisible(510) | Control.IsVisible(520)] + !Window.IsVisible(DialogVideoInfo.xml) + !Window.IsVisible(Custom_MovieSets.xml)</visible>
            <width>1350</width>
            <height>705</height>
            <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
            <texture diffuse="common/diffuse510fs.png">$VAR[GlobalFanart]</texture>
            <right>0</right>
            <top>0</top>
            <fadetime>600</fadetime>
            <include>Animation.FadeIn510</include>
            <include>Animation.FadeOut510</include>
        </control>
            <visible>Skin.HasSetting(EnableBlur)</visible>
            <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(FullsizeFanart510)</visible>
            <visible>[Control.IsVisible(510) | Control.IsVisible(520)] + !Window.IsVisible(DialogVideoInfo.xml) + !Window.IsVisible(Custom_MovieSets.xml)</visible>
            <width>1920</width>
            <height>1080</height>
            <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
            <texture diffuse="common/diffuse510.png">$VAR[GlobalFanart]</texture>
            <right>-50</right>
            <top>0</top>
            <fadetime>600</fadetime>
            <include>Animation.FadeIn510</include>
            <include>Animation.FadeOut510</include>
        </control>
            <include>Dimensions_Fullscreen</include>
            <texture>common/bg.png</texture>
            <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(EnableBlur)">Overlay510Blur</include>
            <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(EnableBlur)">Overlay510</include>
        </control>
  • 219(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11