Trakt List Manager -check log error
I recently installed Trakt List Manager on the android tv.which gives me the "check error log" message,so I installed Kodi Log viewer.Now I have installed Kodi 17.6 on Windows 10 and appear to be getting the same,or similar errors.

Firstly,can someone tell how to even find kodi on Windows 10 and how to copy and paste the log.It is not in program files,or program x86 files,so where did it get installed!?
If you use the Kodi Log Uploader addon (under program add-ons in the built-in official repo) it will allow you to both view and upload logs directly from Kodi. It will give you a URL which you can use to access the log, or to post here so we can too.

For details of the log location etc, have a look at the wiki page for debug log (wiki) - details are in the advanced section. It's just a text file which you can find in the location listed there. For Android it's normally one of the following:
  • /data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/temp/kodi.log
  • /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp/kodi.log
  • /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp/kodi.log

Open the log in a text editor, open paste.kodi.tv (or pastebin.com or paste.ubuntu.com if you prefer), copy/paste the log from the editor into the website and save it. Each site will give you the URL mentioned above (sometimes it will appear in the browser address bar) which you need to note and supply here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Installed kodi log file uploader in Kodi 17.6 Windows 10.

Here is the upload liink:

lixitosugo (paste)
Android TV Kodi log file:

https://paste.kodi.tv/uveluhabuq
You don't have debug logging enabled on either log (Settings -> System -> Logging toggle the Enable debug logging setting to turn that on and off).

Neither log shows anything much useful, but also neither seems to show any error on the add-on.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt List Manager -check log error0