<musicvideo>
<title>AC/DC - Stiff Upper Lip Live (2001)</title>
<artist>AC/DC</artist>
<userrating>0</userrating>
<top250>0</top250>
<track>-1</track>
<album>Stiff Upper Lip (2001) - AC/DC</album>
<outline></outline>
<plot>Stiff Upper Lip Live ist eine DVD der australischen Hard Rock Band AC/DC während ihrer Stiff Upper Lip World Tour, die ihr Album Stiff Upper Lip unterstützt. Es wurde am 14. Juni 2001 im Olympiastadion in München aufgenommen und am 4. Dezember 2001 in den USA auf DVD veröffentlicht.</plot>

When i go from Main Menu to Music Video/artist, i see the list of Videos from the artist, but no pictures, no plot text. I tried it with all versions in View Options. Must i install a special Addon?

Regards, Friedel
(2018-11-27, 22:34)Friedel540 Wrote: When i go from Main Menu to Music Video/artist, i see the list of Videos from the artist, but no pictures, no plot tex
If that is your exact NFO File, then it is incomplete and it will not work. See section 4 here... NFO_files/Music_videos (wiki) for an example NFO File

For your artwork issue, have you added artwork to your folder? See... Artwork (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-11-27, 23:40)Karellen Wrote:
(2018-11-27, 22:34)Friedel540 Wrote: When i go from Main Menu to Music Video/artist, i see the list of Videos from the artist, but no pictures, no plot tex
If that is your exact NFO File, then it is incomplete and it will not work. See section 4 here... NFO_files/Music_videos (wiki) for an example NFO File

For your artwork issue, have you added artwork to your folder? See... Artwork (wiki)   
This was only a part of my nfo File. This is the hole one:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<musicvideo>
    <title>AC/DC - Stiff Upper Lip Live (2001)</title>
    <artist>AC/DC</artist>
    <userrating>0</userrating>
    <top250>0</top250>
    <track>-1</track>
    <album>Stiff Upper Lip (2001) - AC/DC</album>
    <outline></outline>
    <plot>Stiff Upper Lip Live ist eine DVD der australischen Hard Rock Band AC/DC während ihrer Stiff Upper Lip World Tour, die ihr Album Stiff Upper Lip unterstützt. Es wurde am 14. Juni 2001 im Olympiastadion in München aufgenommen und am 4. Dezember 2001 in den USA auf DVD veröffentlicht.</plot>
    <tagline></tagline>
    <runtime>140</runtime>
    <thumb aspect="poster" preview="http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/w500/nMeLqVSRLqydhIeLgYzSBpUImWo.jpg">http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/nMeLqVSRLqydhIeLgYzSBpUImWo.jpg</thumb>
    <thumb aspect="poster" preview="http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/w500/fnVvmobi3qT6knG0kLKFrGbPPwh.jpg">http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/fnVvmobi3qT6knG0kLKFrGbPPwh.jpg</thumb>
    <mpaa></mpaa>
    <playcount>0</playcount>
    <lastplayed></lastplayed>
    <id></id>
    <genre></genre>
    <director>Nick Morris</director>
    <premiered>2001-12-04</premiered>
    <year>2001</year>
    <status></status>
    <code></code>
    <aired></aired>
    <trailer></trailer>
    <resume>
        <position>0.000000</position>
        <total>0.000000</total>
    </resume>
    <dateadded>2018-10-12 11:10:12</dateadded>
</musicvideo>

Then i have two jpgs in the folder:

Arcade Fire - Konzert in Paris 2018 (2018)-fanart
Arcade Fire - Konzert in Paris 2018 (2018)-poster

If there any mistakes in the nfo File, please let me know.
Ok that looks ok. Best to provide a Debug Log which captures you scraping the music video.
  1. Enable Debugging mode. Go to Settings>System Settings>Logging and it should be the first option
  2. Restart Kodi
  3. Replicate the problem.
  4. Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link back here.
Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs

Also, how did you name the video file?

I don't think this is a problem with the skin, unless you can see it in other skins but not in this skin. So I will split your post off into Metadata Scrapers.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi,

I think it is a missunderstanding.

I can see all videos in Menue "Music Videos" and when i sort them with tag "Title". But when i sort the videos with tag "artists", the next submenu lists all videos from this artist without text, without any pics. When i choose one of this videos i switch into the next submenu. In this menu i can see all pics and also th plot text from nfo file. My Problem is, that i can´t see the pics and the text in the first sub menu. I have this problem in skin Estuary Mod V2, but in skin "Rapier" it works. This is the reason, i post this problem in the Estuary Mod V2 Thread.
I wrote the option <artist></artist> to all my music videos nfo Files and in Option <album></album> i wrote the video title. See the example nfo in first posting. The video title is equivalent to the nfo File title.
Ok, I will move your posts back to Estuary Mod thread in a little while.

You didn't mention it was working in other skins so I assumed it was a scraping problem.
My Signature
Thank you for helping. English is a great problem for me. I wrote my Problem with a few pictures in a german Board. I can´t say it with my words in english, so the Link to the Thread in the german Board.

https://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Thre...ry-Mod-V2/
No problems at all. I will now move your post back to Estuary and maybe @Klojum could better understand that link Smile
My Signature
@Guilouz

These posts were originally in your v18 Estuary Mod thread but I split them as I thought it was a scraping problem. Instead it seems to be a display problem with your mod.

Unless you want it back in your thread I will keep it split in the Estuary forum, as it might get a bit long with time.
My Signature
@Karellen
My German language skills are being greatly exaggerated, I see... Blush
I think we better appoint a volunteer who is actually German, hehe.
I understand, kodi is an english spoken Board. I can edit the Posting in the german Board with english comments. There are lot of screenshots so my problem is shown with a few words.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Videos wont scan to library0